Moonlight Enchantments Jul Missing Quest Givers

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by felinesque, Jul 20, 2018.

1. felinesque New Member

Quest givers in EL and Nek missing, some say GF ring is missing too. Anyone else running into this? Fix going in? On Fallen Gate...
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The problem, so far, seems to be only on Fallen Gate, and only for some players. I am ... perplexed.

But, in the process of verifying it, I found that I (and at least 1 other) can't see the two questgivers in DLW as well.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

yeah i can't see them, can confirm, on fg as well.
  4. Nele Member

Can't see them as well on Fallen Gate
  5. Nele Member

It seems all crafting quests are off.
  6. Lillaanya New Member

I cannot see any of the quest givers or merchants
  7. Lillaanya New Member

I wonder. When they turned off the quest givers for Tinkerfest, I bet they accidentally turned off all of the event quest givers
  8. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

well don't mention it in discord, some of the raiders there treat it as their own personal fiefdom... only raid gear should be talked about, how easy it is etc. i did report it last night in discord, no response.
    Kheldar likes this.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

As a non-raider, I've never had any problems bringing up other things in channel on Discord. I'm sorry you keep hitting the ruder ones. :(

I, too mentioned it on Discord yesterday afternoon, and had quite a conversation with a person who reported it in as we tried to narrow down which instances were having issues and to make sure it was only happening on FG. Sadly, with it being ComicCon week here, dev participation is more spotty than usual over there, and I suspect this one flew under the radar. I just dropped a PM to Kaitheel, alerting him to this thread.
  10. Nele Member

it seems that it is what Lilaanya said quests were turned off for Tinkerfest and it affected Moonlight. Which is rather disappointing. But another question is what will happen to Kelethin City Festival? It also has quests and it is only once in 6 months
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Let's not borrow trouble yet. :D I'm 99.9999999% sure that whatever happened, it is the result of a bug. Since we've had live event overlap before without it causing issues, I'd be more prone to blaming it on some hidden flags from the mid-expansion content that was recently released on FG flagging some of the event oddly.

Unfortunately, it happened while the ginormous ComicCon event is going on, and the right person may not yet have been able to tackle this yet.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well lol I just found this post here shish should look better next time.
    The mushroom rings are still up now , but still no merchants or quest givers.
    We had a merchant for tinker fest on Stormhold last year and no such problems,.
    It must be the shinies that make the difference.
    and for Kelethin worst scenario is we get it 3 days late and they give us extra 3 days at the end.
  13. Kaitheel Developer

Ack!

That was really odd. Caith had even attempted to resolve the issue over the weekend, but it still resulted in a bizarre mismatch in server data for this event. But the good news is Fallen Gate can now enjoy this month's Moonlight Enchantments in its entirety! It will be active for your server through 7/25.

~ Kaitheel
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thank you both for attending to this!
    Cheallaigh, Rosyposy and Kaitheel like this.
  15. Kaitheel Developer

Oi. I jumped a month there. I have corrected my date typo now to 7/25.

~ Kaitheel
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I still don't see a quest givers or merchant's. Is this problem going to be fixed with the maintenance tomorrow ?
    And thanks so very much to all of you people working on making this game as enjoyable as possible.
  17. Kaitheel Developer

I and Caith confirmed they were in the Darklight Woods grotto. Which one did you find they were absent from?
  18. Kaitheel Developer

*** update *** They had all disappeared again. GRRR. This does not make a happy dev or player. Fickle faeries playing their games on us!
  19. Kaitheel Developer

I've reactivated them all again, but I doubt this will last. We suspect some corruption of this specific event data has occurred. It should be resolved with tomorrow's server down time. Caith and I will be taking a look at it after that though, to confirm.

Sorry for the frustration with this month's celebration on Fallen Gate.

~ Kaitheel
    Cheallaigh and Niami DenMother like this.
  20. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

appreciate the effort and knowing you guys are trying to fix it.
    Breanna likes this.