[Suggestion] Can we please get the loot from RoK dungeons looked at devs?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Perrigrin, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

So it's safe to say folks have been running the RoK instances into the dirt for the daily hunter tokens. The loot tables are a joke. I can run Chelsith on 3 different toons and almost every named has the same thing drop every single time. It's either the edict, the hoop, or the 2 hander. Once in a great while you might see an armor piece, and it's not even a set piece. The enlightened ones Gi of the white lotus hasn't even been discoed on Fallen Gate yet, and I know a lot of folks have been waiting for that to drop if nothing else but for appearance.

I've seen maybe 3 masters total, 0 armor set drops. I'd love to see this fixed while we're still in this expansion.
    Dude, Kalika and Cheallaigh like this.
  2. Kalika Well-Known Member

We had several thread about itemization, they fixed raid gear which is now sort of ok, but 90% of the heroic gear is a joke .... a typical priest item will have accuracy or strikethrough and no casting speed or ability mod. And it is the same for the other archetype (e.g mage gear will have mitigation an hate gain).

In a recent pach they even made the things worst because they turned 71+ legendary item into total crap (57 stats, 1.7 or 2.1 potency). I was well inspired to keep everything and i was able to swap those nerfed items for other ones. It is currently totally random you may have 71+ legendary with 72 stats and other with 57 and the 57 one may be harder to get.

My policy is to never transmute anything unless i have a raid item for that slot.

For masters it seems that SoH will provide a lot of them.
    Cheallaigh and Dude like this.
  3. Fistpower Well-Known Member

You telling me having strikethrough on my epic or no amod/crit on half the items isnt the best thing since sliced bread?

Get outta here.
    Cheallaigh likes this.
  4. Neritti Member

I too had to swap some items back to TREASURED quest reward stuff when they did that horrible nerf. It should be a general good rule of thumb to not have treasured quest rewards being better quality than stuff you spend hours farming dungeons for. Then there have been the regular JW nameds that drop crap loot with stats so bad I think I saw those back in DoF, but they're lvl 79 and 80 Legendary and Fabled... Might as well just say screw running dungeons, wear your treasure quest gear right into SoH pickup raids and skip the whole middle content. Not like SoH is such a hard zone that a pickup raid couldn't clear most of it. I'm just hoping TSO isn't as much of an outright disaster in the itemization. :/
    Mizgamer62 and Cheallaigh like this.
  5. Atan Well-Known Member

Just making all that trash fabled in Chelsith level 79 so you can transmute it into something useful would be an improvement.
  6. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

It will be.
  7. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

The t1/t2 gear is in absolute shambles right now after the original RoK itemization revamp happened.

The t3 gear from ward of elements is actually best in slot for a lot of classes, and the jewelry out of WoE/Miragul's/Munzok is actually better than any of the charms/jewelry sans a few specific cool pieces (tank ring from anasthi, healer belt from gynok etc.).

So running the original 4 zones is basically going to come down to us doing it for the left side patterns until we all have it and then just running the new zones back to back.

It's gonna be amusing also running Munzok/Mirgual just to have just one charm/cloak/helm off gozak drop and then be locked out of it for the remainder of the week.

At this point i'm really hoping they just look at the TSO mobs, itemization and actually think.