May 2018 Wizard Guide

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Version, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Xellium Active Member

Sadly, there aren't many wizards left.
  2. Doomravin Well-Known Member

3. Vogie Active Member

The problems with linking parses are T1/T2 can be largely skewed due to fast kill times and celestial gate procs. T3 fights involve lots of movement but those familiar with the phrase "Patchwork Style" fights where you can let your epeen shine are in brackish vaults(1st named). Not many guilds are that far advanced so linking parses really don't measure up. But by all means I enjoy seeing numbers :)
  4. Revanu Well-Known Member

gearbox is a fun fight to epeen on. :)
  5. Vogie Active Member

I can't parse on that fight :(
  6. Alexstrasza Active Member

EDIT: nvm i'm not going to stir **** up, you want to know who the best is just log on majdul and ask.
  7. slica Active Member

Sacdaddy -_- lols
  8. SacDaddy420 Active Member

Well that's boring
  9. Apatah New Member

Pardon for bringing up a slightly off topic, but are there any recently/updated guides for Warlocks? I've seen Mogrin's Guide, but it's a few years dated.
  10. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

Sorry for repeating but havent seen this answered.... the specs listed in this thread, are Wizards not speccing for Blast of Devestation anymore? And are the more mitigation/survival AA's in the Dragon tree better than the other damage lines?
  11. Vogie Active Member

I am by no means the greatest Warlock but I could offer you a few tips, PM your Ascension and toon name I'll piece something together for you if you'd like.
  12. Vogie Active Member

BOD really isn't game changing by any means even boosted in the Heroic tree doesn't make it god mode. Usually there is something up that offers more damage in return and since most raid boss encounters are less than 8 mobs there's other aa's to get that would benefit you more.
  13. Apatah New Member

Ascension? You'll have to forgive me. I've been away from EQ2 for over 7yrs. What is Ascension? My character's name is Dezimusw (game put that "w" in the name for who knows what reasons), lv 91 Warlock, and I was transfered to the Halls of Fate server.
  14. Vogie Active Member

Oh boy you have a lot of work cut out for you lol. your leveling rotation vs end game rotation is going to be largely different. You'll need your Epic 2.0 done and check out eq2wiki for ascensions info. I am on HOF as Vogie you can message me in game if you need anything.
  15. Apatah New Member

Understatement of the century lol. Will do, as soon as servers are active, I'll look you up.
  16. Rondo9 Active Member

I stopped reading after I saw hellfire!!
  17. Xellium Active Member

What's wrong with Hellfire?
  18. Wimble Active Member

I thought you gave up and went warlock anyway xell :p
  19. Xellium Active Member

I am a Warlock at the moment.
    I won't be going back to Wizard until they are fixed.
    The situation is only going to get worse with the new class runes.
  20. Pixi New Member

Am I the only one who laughed at this and understands the reason why I did?