The Return of Shanette

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

That’s right... Shanette lives!

I just wanted to stop by Homeshow and let everyone know I will be returning to the game (and being active on this forum...) towards the end of summer! I hope to be back in action in August, September at the latest. I am excited to return and resume leading my beloved swaps and Deco Raids at that time. I will be announcing the annual TOT swap and accepting sign-ups then as well.

I apologize for my complete absence these past few months but life got completely insane and I needed time to get back on my feet and certain aspects of my life back on track.

I have missed my Homeshow family dearly and cannot wait to be involved in our fabulous community once more!

Hope to see you all very soon!

All my love,
    Spex / Shan
    <3
    SierraDawn, Kenana, Roxxlyy and 9 others like this.
  2. Khiara Active Member

LOVELOVELOOOOOOVE This!!!!! And on a COMPLETELY unrelated topic.......I'm sure your rum and fish will turn up somewhere....I blame Ware!
    Kenana, elflover, Febrith and 3 others like this.
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Glad to see you back hon!
    Kenana, elflover, Febrith and 3 others like this.
  4. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

For the record.. just because she's alive, doesn't mean she'll be let out to play. Just sayin :D
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Wanna bet? =P
    Kenana, elflover, Trixwynter and 2 others like this.
  6. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

I do actually
  7. Ritual Active Member

Some of us consider this to be great news , and some of us are skeptics ( Scrappyz seems to fit the bill ) as for the true believers . We look forward to your return , and Febrith has grown weak and old doing all the videos by herself, she for sure will be looking forward to seeing you again.
    Kenana, Karamella, elflover and 4 others like this.
  8. Ritual Active Member

I'm just kidding about Feb , she is a real trooper and has done an amazing job.
    Kenana, Karamella, Rosyposy and 5 others like this.
  9. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Scrappyz is her fiancé and is allowed to make comments like that
    Kenana, Karamella, elflover and 3 others like this.
  10. Karamella Well-Known Member

Oh this is really good news, esp. on a Monday. You were missed so much, Shan :)
    Kenana, Scrappyz, elflover and 3 others like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, if she has her own computer, Scrapps, she can do as she will. ;)

(On the other hand, my own Spousal Unit has a laptop, a Mac, and the gods help my packet stream if he's doing anything on Facebook or changing websites... :p Netflix or YouTube aren't too bad at the same time as my gaming, after a brief spasm of hair-pulling between the 'puters. Things settle down after that, since both those other sites are aware that folks do use their computers for more than one application at a time, and their video streaming is where all their revenue is coming from, so it'd better be efficient.)

"... Welcome back, to that same old place that you laughed about
    Well, the names might've changed since you hung around
    But those dreams have remained and they've turned around
    Who'd have thought they'd lead ya
    Back here where we need ya! :D
    Yeah, we tease her a lot, 'cause we got her on the spot
    Welcome back..." --John Benson Sebastian, with tweaking :)

Uwk
    Kenana, Scrappyz, Rosyposy and 4 others like this.
  12. Febrith Well-Known Member

I am bloody weak and old LOL - and yes I can't wait!
    Kenana, Spextasy, Karamella and 3 others like this.
  13. Febrith Well-Known Member

This is the best news for ages /beam - and congratulations to the two of you at finding each other - I love an EQ2 romance - you're friends for ages and then bam! Good job:)
    Also, thank frak! (lil Battlestar Galactica swear word there) - it's about bloody time! Warning - get a decent PC Shan - you're gonna need it to video Ritually's houses LOL!
    Kenana, Spextasy, Karamella and 4 others like this.
  14. Sennetta Active Member

Hell eq2 its how I found sharisnarr again and we just recently celebrated our one year wedding annivsary
    Kenana, Spextasy, Karamella and 5 others like this.
  15. elflover Well-Known Member

Yes yes Feb thanks for saying it! Welcome back kitty!
    Kenana, Spextasy, Scrappyz and 2 others like this.
  16. Febrith Well-Known Member

Lol - it's one of my favourites :)
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG!! That is amazingly cool, grats! :D

Uwk
    Kenana and Febrith like this.
  18. Breanna Well-Known Member

Good to see you back Spex I was wondering what had happened to you I haven't seen you talking in chat in forever.
  19. Mothmonsterlady New Member

Welcome back!! Glad you are back. Big thanks to Aneylee and others that kept it going while you were gone though!!
    Glad things didn't just disappear =)
  20. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Glad to see you back.
    I just wanted to give a big Thank You to Kianne for running the Deco Raids and Febrith for all the videoing she has been doing for us! You guys rock!
    Kenana, kianne, Spextasy and 2 others like this.