The "Travels" of Yun Zi quests

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Dimdau, May 17, 2018.

1. Dimdau Active Member

I'm on Maj'Dul server and I did all first 4 week.
    But now I'm trying do the 5ª one (I need to see Moors places).
    I went and all 5 first ones and got the update, but I went on last one (Brokenskull Rock) and it did not update. I went back one by one of the others trying see if, maybe, I have skipped any, but no updates anymore, the quests list (on right side of screen) keeps saying: should continue to adventure through the Moors of Ykesha.
    I have no idea which one is missing and why it did not update all of them... I made sure by the website that I was on right place to update each one them.
    May I have any help to figure it out, pls?

ty
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Make sure to open up your journal and read the description. The quick journal may sometimes read the same, but when you go to the more detailed description of the quest you will see that the quest has advanced. Going from the time I see of your post, you may already have figured it out. Good luck!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Kheldar Active Member

Walk the path to get to the spot. It doesn't count if you go directly. Wander up and down, don't fly.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Don't fly? Oy...some of my best pings in seriously scary places, I was so glad to be able to fly over. Is it just for that one in the Moors? :-/

Uwk
  5. Dimdau Active Member

ty for all your help I could complete that one quest om Moors, :)
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Grats! :D

Uwk