GNG18

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, May 10, 2018.

1. Aneylee Well-Known Member

What is GNG18?

~Well that is Gizmos and Gadgets~

This is a house swap that will run thru Tinkerfest!!

We had such a great time with HHE18 so let's do it again!

What does this entail? Well You of course!

This event will run from June 4th - August 4th. (I had to include that city festival in there)

Requirements:
    A house :p
    But down to business which I never do but we have to it seems!

Character Name - Home Owner Name
    House Name - Where is your house located including the server
    Decorating style that you would like- All yellow or water or whatever, that is the great things about these swaps!
    Decorator that you will be using, Seems a lot of you are like me that have a different name :)
    House size that you would prefer to decorate. Don't take on more than you can do.

Name your house GNG18.
    Make sure to give trustee access to Aneylee and a house actor featuring yourself!
    Please add a book to your home with your preferences or a blurb about your toon as that helps your Decorator. Trust me, you need to do this! Yes, Trust me!

This is open to all severs!!

If you are interested please send an email to Aney2018@gmail.com.

If you have any questions please let me know! I promise I do not bite!

Thanks,
    Aney~

Edited for errors as multi tasking does not always go as planned! I will be out of town until May 21st and will get back with everyone then!
    Maronga, blackjack, Jelloshot and 5 others like this.
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

ME ME ME!! I'm in . . .
  3. Ratbill Well-Known Member

Tinkery trufflecake, GNG is here... almost.
    Yes doctor, I must confess, I'm addicted to swaps. :p
    I will have to let this one pass on Thurg. No tinker recipes yet over there and waiting for TF would be pushing it.
    But Skyfire on the other hand... there is a lot of stuff in storage that is looking for a new home!
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Email sent! :D

Uwk
    Jelloshot, Contessia and elflover like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whoops! Tried to send email; forgot to add the .com bit at the end... :(

But apparently, so did you, too, Aney! :D Teach me to just copy and paste... ;->

Uwk
    trying again
    Jelloshot, Contessia and elflover like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Email sent successfully this time! :D

And I will admit for my Evil boy, he doesn't quite live up to his hype yet in the entry, but then again, I haven't played him a lot yet. One of the issues with so many alts. ;->

Uwk
    Contessia and elflover like this.
  7. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I'm going to pass on this one, Summertime is my busiest time of year and probably wont get a chance to log in. :(

good luck to everyone anticipating and can't wait to see your GNG homes! :D
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added this event to "The Decorator's Resource (Guides and Links)" stickied thread and to events in video spreadsheet.
  9. Ealdian Well-Known Member

I had so much fun doing HHE18, how could I resist?

Eli
  10. Contessia Active Member

I'm in as well,
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ealdian like this.
  11. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Oh I'm in. Funny what you say about the book, on the last swop(my first) I thought I'm not gonna give much directions, let them build what they want. However when I read my swoppes book I got loads of ideas of what to build so it def worth making the book!
  12. Jelloshot Member

I can dig it. It'll be groovy, baby. I ain't no square. I'm hip, I'm down with the 411. I'm the bomb-diggity! I am totally jiggy with it!! (And somewhere out in the world all of my children just cringed in unison as mom just tossed out epic L33T speak! LMAO)
  13. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

When is the absolutlely last day you'll take participants? I'm still debating on entering. GNG17 was my very first swap, so GNG18 would be my 1 year swap participant anniversary ;) And I have a lot more time in the summer to do things. However, I have 2 projects that got put on the back burner for HHE18 and since they are for other people I think I should get going on them. Ill still think about it for a couple of days and let you know :)
  14. elflover Well-Known Member

oo Same Lunarosa! Gng17 my first swap too, i still visit the house i did and one Ratbill did for me. I think ill join just need to figure out which house on who.
  15. Ealdian Well-Known Member

Aney's out of town for a few days, Luna, but since the swap doesn't start for a while, you'll have plenty of time to think about it.
  16. Aneylee Well-Known Member

*Sneaking in before my whole family gets here*

Thank you so much Ocarinah, I really appreciate the posting!

Glad to see that there is an interest in this event and I hope to see many more sign up!

Jelloshot,, your kids would be so proud!!!!

And stop the press, did Ealdian just say what she said? I may even say she is getting the house swap bug!

Lunarosa, I totally understand having other projects. If you can not make this one , the next one will be NoTD! (Unless someone sneaks another one in). Just let me know!

Anyways, pass the word around as all are welcomed to join. You never know if you don't give it a try and see how much fun it actually is.

Have a great week all and I will be back in game on the 21st!

Thanks,
    Aney~
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm, wasn't there one also in the spring, or something between Tinkerfest and Nights--oh, wait, that was from Niboota, awhile back...oy, teach me to go riffling around in the archives too deeply... :-/

What year is it, again...

Uwk
    Contessia likes this.
  18. blackjack Well-Known Member

Think I might throw my hat in. First time for everything, right?
  19. ZeeRobot New Member

Maybe a stupid question, but does it have to be Tinkerfest themed?

Either way, I'm in.
  20. Kloo Active Member

I'm in. This will be my first swap, excited but nervous too! :)