GU106: Seeds of Vengeance Arrives May 24th!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, May 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True, but I meant which items did STR/AGI, etc. ;)

And yeah, I miss the AA trees where if you wanted to put points in WIS for like a Monk, for example, it wasn't "wasted"...they have okay stuff in the "branches" of the AA trees now, but I seem to remember it being better in the old days, through my rose-colored glasses. ;->

Uwk
    Simparri likes this.
  2. Inyuyasha Member

maybe we can get the icon Corn Flower blue
  3. Rosebelle Member

Also Trapping? :)
    Rosyposy, Argosunited and GrunEQ like this.
  4. Sinhika Well-Known Member

Don't forget Transmuting! That needs to go somewhere, and it's usually considered a harvest skill. On some items.

Also, shouldn't Adorning and Tinkering be grouped under Crafting Skills?
    Rosyposy and GrunEQ like this.
  5. nazimo13 New Member

Enfin, les effets sur un élément ont été séparés et centrés à partir des groupements de statistiques bleus. Vous pouvez même masquer la description de l'effet si vous le souhaitez, comme indiqué dans les première et deuxième images de cet article.
    see: ShowBox Kodi Lucky Patcher
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I wondered about how reforging will work.

As I typed this, I realized can go to Test and see what happens when you go to reforge.
  7. Armageddoux Active Member

no more trapping : the CSPA forbid this now ! :p
  8. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Shard of Hate, that's new.
  9. Kheldar Active Member

/yawn
    Mizgamer62 and Rhodris like this.
  10. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

Would be nice if they addressed handling of large plat transactions on the broker window. Now that hyper inflation of prices is here to stay putting amounts over 1 million plat forces players to do the tedious add 999999 gp over and over of install DarqUi.
    There was talk of adding a new coin that would be higher than plat a few years back but never happened. Perhaps you could drop cp to make room for a new uber coin or just allow an amount higher than 999999 p to be entered.
    Simparri likes this.
  11. knine Well-Known Member

would be nice is they don't put in mobs that need to be killed 5 times after getting them down well below half health lol..time sink..
    Alenna likes this.
  12. Uncle Active Member

sry just notice this.. are you all really gonna launch a game update on a thursday???
  13. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Yup, the plan is to get the content out before the long weekend so that players can enjoy it during their extra day off!
    Creasote and flameweaver like this.
  14. Uncle Active Member

so being a half empty type of person i am specifically witnessing normal patches over the last year or so and just using the last patch on Tuesday as an example with SOH PQ broken and down for the week and few prior where the gninja had to come into raid and fast patch mobs that patches prior broke.. are you really sure you guys want to do that going into that awesome long weekend your referring too.
    Meneltel and Simparri like this.
  15. Simparri Active Member

As Uncle said, from past history we can almost guarantee that at Least 1 Major glitch & up to a half-dozen or so relatively minor ones. Did they even Bother to try it on Test server to find out if there was anything hinky? And if it Does go down will Any 'benefits' that are generated be extended after the weekend for the Same period everything is down? In other words if it is down for say a day will they add that missing day to the other end? Again, according to past history, we will probably be expected to eat the loss.
  16. Svenone Well-Known Member

Hmm, given that there are always bugs introduced with nearly any content update, even moreso with a major update, are we really going to be able to enjoy the holiday weekend in game? New content released right before a long weekend does not seem like the best of plans...
  17. Seni Active Member

From my memory, they add lost time onto the end of the event - even going so far as to add an entire day if an event simply starts late. I'm willing to bet that if something is broken they will (1) put the update out far enough in advance to be able to fix the issue(s) and (2) make up for any time lost at the tail end of the event.
  18. Dolgrin Active Member

A question to the new item window.
    What happens to old the old stuff like this:

\aITEM 644931289 1640811622:The Enervated Hand of Serenity\/a

What happens to all old items they don't have all stats?
    Tested?
  19. Simparri Active Member

From my own memory & experience, back to 2011, is that more often than not lost time has been just that, lost. They've extended time a Few times but on average as far as I can remember we had to eat the lost time.
  20. Probe One Member

Today

[IMG]
    Rosyposy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.