List of Tradeskill Dailies?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Lavasca, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

acctually if you are leveling your adventure teh coin is needed to buy the tears of acession which take the place of the book that allow you to level your accessions when you gotten past level 10 in all your accesssions you that is the only way besides the KA raid weekly mission you get teh accession points to use to level from 10 -15
  2. flameweaver Well-Known Member

I've hundreds of these blue coins on my main account, using them to purchase tears to level my ascensions from 10 to 15 is very attractive, so who and where is the npc that takes them ?
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It is at that small camp between where you zone in and where the large camp is. The camp has that repeatable quest where you have to heal the injured in a short amount of time and if they die you have to start over. I think its about halfway between the zone in and where those ebil othmir zombie mobs are.

This is where the NPC is to grind to get more coins, sorry, reread that you wanted the merchant to use the coins. The only merchant I personally know of that takes them is the one in the large tent in the New Combine Camp. I would hazard a guess that since its for ascensions its either in Obulous somewhere or CoV.
  4. Gerak Well-Known Member

OK. Now I'm confused. Can anybody tell me where in what zone this merchant to exchange Blue coins for accension books is?
  5. Alenna Well-Known Member

Not the blue coins but the coins from the last expansion KA. I was clarifiying to the person that the the coins weren't only used to by the advanced books in KA. but tears of Ascension to level your ascension from 10-15 since you the acension trainers will no longer give you the scrolls once you get all your ascensions to 10. and the one in the colosium only gives you teh level and spell after you've got to 100 percent ot next accession level
    flameweaver likes this.