Is it true, Kaitheel? :D

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Lanys being the one from EQ1? ;->

Uwk
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

could there possibly be any chance at all of having the calm and enraged forgotten pools trees added to a merchant somewhere? I love those trees soooooo much and would totally spend currencies for them....:D
    Kaitheel, Quillyne, Febrith and 4 others like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You, me, and just about everyone! I think I've even seen suggestions along those lines in the third-party website for bug reports/suggestions/complaints/etc. that the devs might actually be paying attention to. I hope they get the hint(s) at some point, though I think one of the trees is available as a collection reward. If it's No-Trade, though, that's still kind of pointless. :-/ We need more! :D

Uwk
    chattie, Mercychalice and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Lanys was the "villain" for the last few expansions, and Her story ended at this one... for now... I hope She returns soon, Meneltel wants to be able to pick Her as the deity to follow!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Yes! Absolutely! We need more trees! <3
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's the Enraged one you can get as a collection reward, and it's Treasured, so you can get it on the Broker (for 8 arms and 3 legs, perhaps...) or from the Hold of Rime: The Fortress Spire if you're high enough level. But they've been dragging their feet about releasing the Calm one on the loyalty merchants (or even the Marketplace) for way too long. :-/

Uwk
    Kaitheel and chattie like this.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Unfortunately you can only get so far in the Fortress Spire before you need another 2 people with you to pull levers under water to move to the next part of the zone - you can, however, usually collect 2-3 shinies before you get to that point - this is for the RED trees shiny collection. The blue trees and the green pods came from the DoV dragon ring event. I've mentioned this numerous times in various posts over the years and I did beg Gninja for them when he was on our server shortly after the expansion launched - I still live in hope!:)
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Wonder why they haven't opened up the others, with all the suggestions...could it be they lost the code for them? Nah, couldn't be, because then it would be impossible to get them even on the Broker, right? :-/

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.