Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sweet! :)

So, the Kaladim Brewing Tanks aren't really a hinged item? Aw... ;->

Uwk
    who was looking forward to doing a beer-based "Cask of Amontillado" bit with the Evil Horde members... ;->
  2. Ratpack New Member

Helloes! :)

Seems to me, that the new mount Nightfury Griffin does not go into the Mount Window (neither autumatically after buying, nor manually). I can only "use" it from my inventory, but only if I'm dismounted and removed equipped and appearance mounts from the mount window. (currently playing on Thurgadin)

Regards!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I started having this issue over a year ago. Remove a mount from your mount window and put the new mount in. I have more than 30 mounts more than the mount window will hold, I make the removed one into a house item.

Perhaps our HERO Kaitheel will convince someone that can to increase the number the mount window can hold by 50-100 so we can continue to put the new mounts in the window without removing the old ones.

I know, I know, don't even say it ,*sighs*, I am Cyrrena, I am a mount hoarder.
  4. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Don't you need a large number of mounts if you want the mount achievements? I know there's more than one, because my main has gotten two or three of those achievements now.

It also doesn't seem to be in DBG's interest to limit the number of mounts our mount window can hold. That causes people to hold back on buying extra mounts, I would think.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Kaitheel, if you were responsible for this (I'm guessing, probably, since you're the Holiday Guru/Czar/Boss/etc.), I'd just like to say:

THANK YOU!!!!! :D

for the new, improved, stacking-to-800-like-every-other-material holiday mats! :D

Now, if we could only get the food and drink mats to do the same, life here would be very, very good. :)

Uwk
    Kaitheel and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

With the achievements, I did not suspect that I had more mounts than the window would hold. I petitioned and GM Violetann said the window does not have the capacity to hold all the mounts available, to remove one and place the new one in, I did this, and it worked. I believe the window only holds 100. I have well over that number now.

I think there are 4 levels to the achievements, it could be 5, I don't remember, and maybe there is even more.
    Juraiya and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is this working as intended, where the drunk state (the nausea-inducing blurred screen) from Snoogle's Special Flask is NOT CURABLE? Wasted a Beer Token buying a dose of Wake-Up Juice, chugged it down while in the Bar of Brell, and nothing happened. Still trying not to lose my early breakfast from RL. Granted, one doesn't have to worry too much any more about getting all four "items of special power" on one drink, what with free Fast Travel (if one's a Member), but now it's a PitA the other way, when you still have at least 2 minutes left of queasiness, even after you've found everything. I don't want to do any of the other quests that don't require, need, or are in any way helped by being nauseous, and there is such a thing as taking "realism" too far (as my drunk female reptiloid will attest to). We can keep slurping from the Flask any time we need to, so should anybody complain too loudly about "accidentally" sobering up too quickly (using an item that you have to pay good Tokens for) from it? :-/

Uwk
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I took a whole pot of Wake-up Juice with me downstairs to do Drinks Are On The House - drank all 10 doses, and they did nothing. :(
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So, the Bar itself is a non-drunk free zone? :(

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

makes sense, somewhat ;p
  11. Stranovich New Member

12. Tedra New Member

Where exactly is this special events merchant on Fallen Gate server? Ive looked everywhere - and Im not seeing him/her.
  13. Kaitheel Developer

You'll find the boozy celebrator <Brewday Festival Vendor> in the City of Freeport or Qeynos Capitol District. You'll want to hurry before the event concludes tonight!

~ Kaitheel
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

He's in the Inn in SQ. Ask a guard for "Brewday"
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.