[BUG] Orange Ascension Adornment Awakened Enlightenment still missing from game...

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Arieva, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Arieva Well-Known Member

This orange ascension effect has never found its way to live, 3 months later. If there is no intention that it be available in game can you please make Bulwark of Rime elementalist ascension spell worth a darn without the effect???
    Lucus, Earar and Agarth like this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

It is in the game under the name of Planar Ascension. The (no commission, no trade) recipe is part of the new TS sig line.
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

could u link it please ?
    the one that also boosts mudslide ?
  4. Arieva Well-Known Member

No..you're wrong. The one you mentioned is the 20% reuse reduction on all ascensions. That in no way shape or form is the effect I'm talking about.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Sorry.. I read it as enlightened ascension due to not paying enough attention..
  6. Agarth Member

Since PoP, the epic 2.0 quest items effects are now on oranges runes. 3 are found in game and displayed on Istar the Migthy :
    - Rune: Illuminated Bonds
    - Rune: Paragon
    - Rune: Trained to Battle

But one effect is missing and not available in game : Awakened Enlightenment.

[IMG]

Could you add the Rune: Awakened Enlightenment to oranges runes drop table / Istar the Mighty. ?

P.S : if it's a design decision, the affected ascensions spells should be boosted accordingly.
    Lucus, Rosyposy and Earar like this.
  7. Earar Well-Known Member

yeah .. it's a miss or something that this rune hasn't been discoed yet whereas all others have been.
  8. Agarth Member

More informations on the issue, the Rune: Awakened Enlightenment was on PoP Beta Vendor :

[IMG]

After PoP was released the rune never showed on Istar the Mighty, and still hasn't been discovered 6 months after the release.

I recently searched my logs from beta and discovered that the rune went live and is in game, just not dropping :

\aITEM 259228351 -1180336344 0 0 0:Rune: Awakened Enlightenment\/a

Since the item is in game, could a Dev take some time to add the Rune: Awakened Enlightenment to the oranges runes drop table ?
    Lucus and Rosyposy like this.
  9. Earar Well-Known Member

seems they switched the awakened enlightment effect by the effect that was on the fens PQ

conduit of the first brood or something
  10. Karsa Active Member

I can still hear the lamentations of Geomancers because this rune has been missing all expac. we need is a master detective

https://goo.gl/images/eZi4a4
  11. Arieva Well-Known Member

I beg of whatever dev is now in charge of orange adorns..right this itemization wrong for us poor elementalists that haven't had a use for bulwark of rime in forever!
  12. Stingray427 New Member

Ridiculous this has still not been addressed by anyone from Daybreak. Is it intended the rune not be in game? Would be nice to know why all the other runes except this one was added to game. Is it being left out specifically because of the effects? This really puts the screws to the small percentage of players who still play Geomancers for sure, the double hit of mudslide at least helps Geomancers keep up with the DPS of the other ascensions.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Has anyone used /bug to report this in-game, or contacted a dev here via PM or on Discord? The devs may or may not see threads here.
  14. Stingray427 New Member