GU 105: A Stitch in Time - February 13, 2018

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That would be nice. ;->

Uwk
    Mindsway, Mizgamer62, Alenna and 2 others like this.
  2. Catin of Runnyeye Member

Can I ask for Pack Ponies as well? Thank you.
    Mindsway, Quillyne, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And Gobboes/Home Plants?

Uwk
  4. Tallhat New Member

So basically this GU is the Tradeskill Signature line which should have been in the latest expansion at the get-go? I'm sorry but that seems like a rather flimsy excuse for an update :/
    Aussie_one, Argosunited, Tkia and 7 others like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

ROFL! Oh, trust me, they've done far flimsier update excuses, and even expansions... :D

This ain't nothin'. ;->

Uwk
    Kheldar and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Where are the baubles in PoM?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

Home plants have been updated already to give the new harvests. Goblins, ponies, and guild harvesters have not, however.
    Quillyne, Rosyposy, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  8. Naramsin Well-Known Member

It is rather frustrating when they say they will release the TS questline with the adventure questline, then promise it for the next month, then keep promising it for three months on end. The last time I read, they said the TS questline will come out the first week of February, now it is coming on the 13th, but it kinda makes one to wonder if on the 12th they will amend their plans and announce they will put it out on the 21st.

Don't get me wrong, I really am looking forward to when the TS questline goes live, but it is frustrating when you see a pattern of postponement seems to be emerging. I really hope that Daybreak does not make this a pattern for future expansions. Some are wondering if this is what they get with paying for a yearly subscription on top of paying for expansions, so I can see why Aussie_one is so upset.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It could also be due to the overall reduction in staff to work on things, but seriously, we do need some sort of person poking them every once in awhile saying, "Hey, don't forget the crafters, please." :-/

Uwk
    who agrees that Kaitheel might be smashing for the job, if we could pry him away from the holidays long enough...certainly between Bristlebane Day and Tinkerfest, when The Powers That Be should be in the planning stages for the next expansion anyway (if not knee-deep in development), he could maybe peek over their shoulders and go, "Crafting. Right......there." ;)
    Armageddoux, Juraiya, Kheldar and 4 others like this.
  10. Naramsin Well-Known Member

Daybreak, I agree with Uwkete, time to hire more staff!
  11. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I understand, and yes, I have been frustrated about the delay also. But, I also understand that they are understaffed. But, they owned up to the fact that what they had they thought sucked and that no one would enjoy. They've also owned up to the fact that it is extremely late. Folks have not been kind to the devs this year, and I pity them a bit that they have taken the time to do the work to put out a product that would be more enjoyable for us and have gotten the short end of the stick with player patience and understanding. They have apologized more than once, and I feel it is time for folks to quit giving them crap, and just be a tad patient, and start getting excited. It's got a projected test and release day. That it's come to test server means it's within sight. It's got a few kinks to work out, which is nothing new with anything coded ever, and then all will be seen!
    Get excited, not pissed.
  12. Darcmoon Member

Not sure if this is really a problem but you have to be level 10 adventurer to zone into POI for the first tradeskill quest.
  13. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Someone get poor Druzzil Ro a sweater or a shawl - she looks awfully chilly in that first pic!

Kinda excited for this - hope it brings back some people who've taken a break from this expac already (due to the scripts / mechanics)...
  14. Lucida Member

I just glad I can finally put to use my instant 100 Carpenter. I still trying to catch up thou on Tradeskill quests cause I'm lacking a few
  15. Lucida Member

Also, where's the update notes on Erollisi Day 2018!
  16. Naramsin Well-Known Member

You will still have to wait until the 13th to get to 110 Carpenter, but if you want to get a headstart you can level up with tradeskilling writs. Downside is that you consume alot of mats and it may get booring doing the rinse-repeat.
  17. Kheldar Active Member

It is virtually impossible to be a 100 crafter without being 20 something adv, I could never do it, Disco's brought me up to at least 20.
  18. Kheldar Active Member

No.
    They deserve the criticism.
    The entire expansion should have at most been a quest pack, it isn't an expansion, and releasing it half baked?
    Even if TS was included, it wasn't worth the $40 base price.
    Drackore, Quillyne, Tkia and 3 others like this.
  19. knine Well-Known Member

So on the real place to post about upcoming things.. discord.. they mentioned class revamp.. maybe they can speculate here being official forums, since this said nothing of the sort.. and can we finally get some worthwhile orange class runes.. by worthwhile I don't just mean ability DC and fervor..
  20. Beee Well-Known Member

If the actual posted Tome of the Planes is really the replacement nobody will use it.

15 CB overcap + 1500 Potency does not overweight 10 Fervor + 15 Fervor overcap

Even with 100 CB overcap ist's just better to use the old one because of the DC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.