[BUG] Marketplace on Test

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Folks cannot buy anything from the marketplace on Test. From what people are saying now, it has been like this for over a week now. I know that some of them put in a /bug, and posted on Discord, but I wanted it recorded here.

This is still an issue as of SOEBuild=1385T (we still have a couple bugged items in the Loyalty> consumables section of the marketplace, too, on Test, from items that were removed from game).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I can verify: yep, still not working. :(

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. luminosa Active Member

"Station Marketplace is currently unavailable. Please try again later." - checked it again today.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Build=13854T ... Marketplace still broken on Test and folks want to spend money.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

YES. YES, WE DO. >:-/

If we could mail stuff between servers, that'd be one thing, but we can't. I don't even think we can gift from the Marketplace across servers...right? :-/

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Everytime in past I have tried to gift across servers it has not worked. I haven't tried recently tho. I could try it later today and see but doubt it will work.
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

There is an error message that pops up when you try to cross server gift items. Very glad there is now an error message since before it was confusing with gifting ending normal but nothing actually got mailed. Really hope they allow people on test to buy marketplace items soon. There is a couple items I wanna buy on Test server from marketplace.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I've been told that they're aware of the issue with the Test Marketplace, so hopefully it will be fixed soon.
    Rosyposy likes this.