Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Erollisi Day is now active on Test!

The days dedicated to Erollisi, the Goddess of Love, are here, once more! There's a call for lovers and the often infatuated to visit the Stonebrunt Highlands, Butcherblock Mountains, Lavastorm, Great Divide, and the Thundering Steppes. Answer this call and strengthen the ties of love throughout Norrath! Additionally, there is much to do for love in Antonica, the Commonlands and the cities of Qeynos, Freeport, and New Halas during this celebration of all things romantic. Meanwhile, love notes and message candies hold new worth with tradeskillers, and holiday merchants in Qeynos Province District or the City of Freeport, alike.

New features for '18!
    • TLE servers:
      • Stormhold - All of the event is active!
      • Fallen Gate – Special event merchant
    • New holiday achievement:
      • Love is Magic in the Planes of Prophecy
    • Steven, the merchant, is now selling the recipe scroll "Romantic Gifts to Craft XI"
    • Douglas, the merchant, is selling 5 new reward items

Returning features:
    • In-game mail to announce the event and summarize location of quest givers.
    • Returning achievements
      • Erollisi Day Enamored
      • Rose-Tinted Obsession
      • Lovely Lacquer
      • Cherished Confections
      • On Wings of Love
      • Heart of the Shattered Lands
      • Doomed Lovers
      • Thalumbra Lovers Do It Deep
      • Passions of Kunark
      • Love Found in Innothule
      • Love on the Shattered Seas
      • Love is Eternal
      • Burning Passions in a Frigid Land
      • Hearts Across Faydwer
      • Tender Traps in Obulus Frontier
    • Earning of romantic titles
      • Harvest Erollisi roses in The Enchanted Lands and give those roses to other players. Give enough roses and you will be granted a title!
    • "My Romantic Reputation" quest is offered to anyone that gathers an Erollisi Rose (if they don't yet have the quest).
    • Love Loot -During this holiday players have a chance of finding Love notes or message candies when they kill mobs all across Norrath. This love loot is used in holiday tradeskill recipes and can be exchanged for Erollisi coin by Liannya Heartswell.
    • Erollisi Coin -The holiday currency that several Erollisi Merchants require for purchase.
    • Exchange merchant, Heartgar MacInnes, will take all of your different Love Loot (Message Candies and Love Notes) and change it out for one single type. She can be found in Freeport and Qeynos Province District.
    • Players in Gorowyn that wish to participate can speak with an NPC to be ported to The Commonlands. They can be ported back, too.
    • Players in Kelethin or New Halas that wish to participate can speak with an NPC to be ported to Antonica. They can be ported back, too.
    • "Romantic Flower Petals" collection. Players can collect rose and chrysanthemum petals in Antonica, Commonlands, Qeynos, Freeport, New Halas, and Enchanted Lands (only certain ones spawn in certain areas).
    • Tradeskillers can still purchase previous holiday themed recipe books from Steven, the merchant in Qeynos Province District and Freeport.
    • Douglas and Steven, the holiday merchants in Qeynos Province District and Freeport, have holiday themed items for sale.
    • Returning quests:
      • "You Don't Bring Me Flowers" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Cuts Like A Knife" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Vision of Love" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "A Cold-Hearted Snake" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "I Melt With You" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Could It Be Magic?" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Love Lines" quests - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Find 'em a Find, Catch 'em a Catch!" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Shot Through the Heart" – NOT repeatable
      • "What's Love Got to Do With It?" – NOT repeatable
      • "Bouquet of Trust" – NOT repeatable
      • "Harts Full of Trust" – NOT repeatable
      • "Sacrificial Trust" – NOT repeatable
      • "Unforgettable" – NOT Repeatable
      • "Tainted Love" – Repeatable, once per year
      • "Heal the Pain" – Repeatable, once per year
      • "Hearts a'Flutter: Antonica" and " Hearts a'Flutter: Commonlands" – Repeatable

This event content is currently set to run 02/08/2018 at 12:01am PST through 02/20/2018 at 11:59pm PST on the live servers.

~ Kaitheel
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

1) Both quivers (Belted Marauder's Quiver, Belted Royal Quiver) have pretty much every ammo type except crossbow bolts listed out (all thrown types listed individually, for some reason) in the flavor text. I tested, since the bolts are new, and they fit in them (yeah, testing gets spendy, 150 coins!)

Perhaps it is time to just change the flavor text to "all ammunition types"? Or "arrows, bolts, and thrown ammunition"?

2) "Sparking Passion" should be "Sparkling" with an L in there to match the romance version? If so, the scroll name, flavor text, spell name and pet itself will need the typo fix. :D

3) I assume the house items will be made to stack when/if the big stacking change is made? It is sort of sad to go back to seeing bags explode again. :D
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

In new recipes there is a Oversized Heart-Glided Globe and last year there is a Oversized Heart-Stained Globe, looks to be the same item. Hearing the new one is small , if so why named with oversized confusing, maybe name small or mini?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Actually, I just made one of each, and they're exactly the same size and same graphic. They both resize to the same max and min size, so I can't see the difference.

Kaitheel, is the proper graphic for the "Oversized Heart-Gilded Globe" missing in action, or is this one an oops that shouldn't be in the book?
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if you want a bit more consistency in naming? (Tea Cup vs Teacup vs Tea Pot). Personally, I'd go with 1 word for each of them, but ...

Blue Hart Tea Cup Stack
    Blue Hart Teacup
    Blue Hart Tea Pot
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Since I know someone will ask, I'll ask this now - is it intended that player be flagged for at least PoD in order to complete the new achievement? (*I* am fine with that, but invariably, someone will be upset, just as they were about the KA love note achievement. :p) As far as I know, the only puslings are in PoD instances.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I have a busy few days ahead of me, so not sure when I'll get to this. If anyone else does before me, please let us know what you find. We need to check all the various E-Day quests that involve triggered combat and/or instances to be sure that the mobs scale properly to level if you're above 100.
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Correction: pusling and bubonian both :D
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yay :D, finally
    My heart is racing at max speed , thump , thump , thump
    I love , love , love the new housing stuff .
    let's get testing :).
  10. Kaitheel Developer

Ha! Turns out the Heart-Gilded Globe and Heart-Stained Globe were identical. This was unintended, as there is different art for the Heart-Gilded Globe. That will be corrected.

~ Kaitheel
  11. Kaitheel Developer

1) I'll ask Caith. If we can clean up the description it would help!

2) Huh. I'm not finding any conflict with these items. Both of them are "Sparking" not "Sparkling". By the by, "Sparking Passion" isn't one of the new items for this year. It was introduced in 2014. Perhaps you had glanced over the "Sisterhood of Erollisi Leather Armor Crate" being sold by Douglas? It's an attractive new armor set!

3) I'll remind Caith of this, but in the meantime, I won't make you wait when it comes to new house items. I'll make them stack!

~ Kaitheel
  12. Kaitheel Developer

YES! I should have called this out in my initial post. Thank you, Niami!

All level scaling content should now go above level 100. Please report any quest, mob, zone, etc. that does not seem to be scaling.

~ Kaitheel
  13. Kaitheel Developer

You are correct, Niami. You'll need to go after both the puslings and bubonians for their love loot.

~ Kaitheel
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Yes, tired old eyes missed the armor set, and had notes wrong about the fluff pets. I rely too much on EQ2U to figure out what's new these days, and with it having issues, I'm a bit lost. It was so overlooked that I just got the server disco on it. :D

Thank you! <3 <3 <3 These multiple yield event recipes are perfect candidates for stacking!
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

uuh yea that new armor set is hot looking ;)
    not so much on froglogs
  16. Finora Well-Known Member

I'm loving the new armor as well!

I did find a non-Erollisi Day bug though, marketplace is busted on test. I can't buy new wardrobe slots.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Still testing the achievement, but I can now confirm drops for aluxob, bubonian, pusling, elemental and giant in the PoP zones. The djinn were stingy, but I should get it with time, and the clockwork "should" be no problem. I'll post again when I have confirmed that the achievement works and grants the title.
  18. Kaitheel Developer

The next Test update* should include the following changes:
    • The following items have had their names adjusted: Blue Hart Teacup Stack, Blue Hart Teacup, Blue Hart Teapot.
    • Oversized Heart-Gilded Globe - Now has the correct art.
    • All new Erollisi Day house items now stack!
    Let us know if you find any more issues!

*At this point in time, I do not know when this will occur.

~ Kaitheel
  19. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thank you! You spoil us wonderfully.
  20. Kasa Well-Known Member

I can confirm that all the Erollisi Day Repeatable once per year quests are scaling properly to level 110.