(Monk & Zerker) Need More Tanks

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Zeke, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Earar Well-Known Member

Monks may be in good spot coz of dragon fire. But there are still raid bosses bypassing defenses and u cannot do much about it. Non ward able either. Dps is nice, but staying alive is better
  2. Nero Active Member

Exactly. BTW, the Zerker in our raid is very much so competing DPS wise with me, at times beating me, as times being right behind me.
  3. Revanu Well-Known Member

You can play any tank and really shine, its always being done and always has been done. There are a handful of players remaining that have spent lengthy durations on warriors/crusaders/brawlers and quite frankly as one myself, there's no leaps and bounds advantage of tank > tank in this expansion due to the massive changes to reflects/bulwark etc.

There will always be the proverbial debate of one tank having greater abilities etc. versus the next because of the person playing the class. Try swapping classes and 99.999999% of the time that same person will succeed playing the adverse tanking class.

It's easy to say buff this class and nerf that class, but quite frankly that's very tiresome and petty. MOST people want to be superior tanks offensively and defensively while maintaining survivability and topping the parse, but that's not realistic, at least not currently.

Sure, go do easy content and go max offensive and faceroll(progression?) but that's not what real tanking is. Just my 2 cents coming from some guy with 15+ years in this game as all classes with exception to bards/chanters.
  4. Sounson Active Member

I think as long as you don't roll an SK, you'll be fine :)
  5. Revanu Well-Known Member

now do you say that cuz you continuously troll a sk, notorious for stating he is god reincarnate, full of excuses or is there a legitimate complaint to be heard?
    Sounson likes this.