Is newest survey legit?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by leafrom, Dec 29, 2017.

1. leafrom New Member

Seems mostly ungame related and political. Has a bunch of people upset.

Title Tell Us What You Think
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

What new survey?
    Gubba Bump likes this.
  3. leafrom New Member

To be clear this is a survey sent to email address .
  4. Crilly New Member

Can't say since didn't get one.
  5. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Didn't get it either. I just unsubbed all accounts though, so maybe it only went to all access.
  6. Kheldorm Active Member

Oh, I got it.
    Didn't take too long to give a supremely negative rating.
    It did take a couple minutes to fit the complaints and reasons for the ratings into 2000 characters, they should have let me have about 50,000 words.
  7. Briere New Member

What does my political and personal views have to do with the game survey? Why is this survey, which has nothing to do with the game, linked to Daybreak's IP address? Seems DB wants to know a little too much about personal and very opinionated views of the world. What does this have to do with the game?
  8. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

If you still have the e-mail could you provide a link or some such to let someone use it to track down the sender?
  9. Briere New Member

I will as soon as it's available (hubby email). I can tell you the IP address originated in Portland Oregon from Daybreak.
  10. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Yes its legit. Unfortainly I cant take a screen of the questions because I already responded... Negatively.

[IMG]
  11. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

In the past these have gone out to random groups of people, so not everyone will get one.
  12. parissa Well-Known Member

The questions I got weren't political at all... I didn't even find them that personal... I kinda like that they took the time to put out a survey and get opinions... They asked about past expansions and current expansion... Membership status which might be considered personal and if I was likely to refer people to game... I have both Ftp accounts and membership accounts... So not sure which one it was for...
  13. Finora Well-Known Member

I got it and was suspicious because of the way they addressed me. In the past they've always used my account name or the name used for billing. This time they did not, which was really odd IMO.

Has a dev confirmed it was legit?
  14. Kheldorm Active Member

Same here, all the questions I received were EQ2 related. "Are you a paid member?", "Would you recommend EQ2 to others?" etc...
    I can't see the survey anymore, but it wasn't political.
  15. Briere New Member

It was linked to the survey not part of the survey...... it was at the end of the survey.
    ***Where do you stand on current events. Take the survey****
    It came from survey monkey. DB allowed it to be attached to the game survey.