An Alt Warden solo healed every zone minus one.

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Towkin, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Towkin New Member

And no one died from a lack of heals. That warden happened to be competitive on the parse the entire time. Through each pop tier 1 / 2 / event heroic zones that we wound up going to
    Earar likes this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

A druid's ability to heal is dependent, almost entirely, on the group's gear, not the druid's.
    A marginally geared druid can heal a raid geared group in their sleep.
    A raid geared druid can't do jack to keep a marginally group geared alive. If the group doesn't have 'enough' hitpoints and/or can't kill the mob fast enough.. the druid can't keep them alive.

side note: A druid that isn't dpsing, isn't getting all the healing/defensives they can get out of the class. Druids get a bunch of healing/DR/wards from dpsing.
    Xillean likes this.
  3. Rubick Well-Known Member

Ok.
  4. Earar Well-Known Member

my favorite fight : the phoenix in monolith :)

such high HPS I can get !! awesome
  5. Rubick Well-Known Member

If you're on Maj'Dul I have an Instinct grandmaster to sell at a reasonable price!
  6. Earar Well-Known Member

haha yeah right ! if u were talking about a heal, I'd agree .. instinct .. don't think anyone would sell it cheap :)
  7. Rubick Well-Known Member

500k and it's yours! I feel like that's a very fair price for a good GM disco. I have it listed on the broker for 600 I think.
  8. Earar Well-Known Member

I'm on thurgadin sorry, But Mermut is on majdul !

yeah 500k is ok I guess. Though I'm poor (I don't sell kronos) so I wouldn't buy it anyway I guess :(