Form casual weekly group for FG?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by ConcealFate, Dec 26, 2017.

1. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

HI all,
    I was thinking of forming a group of casual players who would like dedicate one (or two, up for discussion) day a week to group and level together. Nothing hard core, just a group of friends chatting and running around killing stuff / questing. A dedicated time and day of the week is most important. A lot of us don't have time to just pop in and get a pug going for a couple hours at random and a set schedule makes more sense. Plus, wouldnt it be nice for an escape from your grindy toons for a day or two? (all my toons are on AB, hence the "escape to FG"))

So, if anyone has an open character slot and wants to get a dedicated 6 person group together please give me a shout and we can talk about classes. :)
    Stormy likes this.
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I would but I'm out of slots for toons and my krono time runs out in just over a month. Money is tight so I cant afford subscription (besides, I like dpsing as a SK... odd, I know). However, I hope you do succeed in getting a group of friends to do that.

On a private WoW server, I play with a guy who lets me know when he is free to play and he and I group our way to lvl 80. Games are more fun with a friend or friends.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  3. Kayas Member

I love the idea but RL would end up getting In the way. Is there an EQ2 on discord? Being able to ping for groups would be great.
  4. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Holidays have come and gone and it's a good time to start the group. If anyone is interested please feel free to post or send a msg. :)
    Stormy likes this.
  5. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

well, a DPS'ing SK would be most welcome if you change your mind ;)
    Stormy and Prissetta like this.
  6. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Will do! But I have one krono left and I'm saving that for if I ever finish the signature questline.
  7. Nostics New Member

I would enjoy this and open to making whatever class!
    Stormy and ConcealFate like this.
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I like it. I work evenings. Off mon and Tuesday.. Will post name after I make one.
    Stormy likes this.
  9. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Always and Truly. Just made those two. My fave two. Sk and fury.
  10. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Both are evil. Level 2 and I sold a krono so they have bags and horses..Can we do the Freeport city quests when we hit 20? I'm going to only work on their crafting till I hear from ya
    ConcealFate likes this.
  11. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Soara2 and Nostics....msg's sent ;)
    Stormy and Soara2 like this.
  12. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Deleted both, so the names are free as of now, due to quitting the game.
  13. Meneltel Well-Known Member

/mourn Soara2

Yet another person quiting. Sorry to see you go. I hope you find a game to enjoy.
    Stormy and Soara2 like this.
  14. Joomus New Member

No other games out there really. Most are going the way of being able to be played by consoles and are way too dumbed down. Unfortunately i took a few years off and i'm not sure i want to take months and months of grindage just to get most everything i need to compete now. Are you starting from scratch on FG? Did you get any others to play?
  15. Zarnafien Well-Known Member

Interested here. Sent you message on what days you can play. Cheers!
    ConcealFate likes this.
  16. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'll get together with you two after work today. Yes, still interest in starting a regular group.
    Stormy likes this.
  17. Satarie Member

I would be interested, if you guys are still going with this. I can make a Wizard or a Troub, or Dirge. Did you guys start on good side or evil?
  18. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

msg sent :)
    Stormy likes this.
  19. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Ironing out details and starting soon. Thanks for all the replies!
    Stormy likes this.
  20. Reynaldo New Member

Are you still looking for more people? I would be interested in this, if so!