what else ? after PoP leveling

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by juliette06, Dec 19, 2017.

1. juliette06 Member

first of all i am not really a raid player ..
    i have finished the 3 factions ,the long signature quest and the timeline of PoP
    now only repetable quest? duo quests? remaining??
    do i have already "finished" all the possibles quest (not repetable) of the new extension or did i miss something ??(i don't speak about raid or instance( solo or duo)
    is there another new quest somewhere????
    Kalderon likes this.
  2. pewpew New Member

congratulation you finished the game !

seriously you may have a few non factions quest in pom on the music island (cant remember the name of it) but that's all for now.
    Mizgamer62 and Kheldorm like this.
  3. Conifur Well-Known Member

There is nothing to do but grind.
    Mizgamer62, Kheldorm and Mermut like this.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Yep, that's it. All that's left is raiding or grinding. If you don't raid then there's really no need to grind. It's really opened up a lot of time in my week. I started exercising regularly and found that I haven't missed the game at all. I still like to read the forums, but there's no game left for me to play.
    Gubba Bump, Mizgamer62 and Kheldorm like this.
  5. Iglu Active Member

Think of it as a opportunity to explore other offerings of entertainment :)
    Gubba Bump, Pixistik, Dude and 2 others like this.
  6. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Heck, lots of private servers for MANY games that are free to play at.
    Dude and Mizgamer62 like this.
  7. Kheldorm Active Member

You are done. There is nothing else, seriously.
    I'm going to finish leveling up all my crafters, bank a couple thousand havests in the depot, run a few more toons through the Sig line, and then switch games. EQ2 is over.
    Gubba Bump, Conifur, Iglu and 2 others like this.
  8. Kheldorm Active Member

And no real reason to grind... I mean, what for?
    Gubba Bump, Conifur, Iglu and 2 others like this.
  9. Conifur Well-Known Member

I had hoped for something else but don't see it coming. They got me this time but won't ever again. We are what, a month into it and the heroic grind is already horribly boring. There is nothing to do outside CoV other than harvest once you do the Sig line and faction. At least the hub in the original PoP was cool, this is just a big empty room with oversized deities in it.
    Gubba Bump likes this.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

I knew it was a bad sign when I saw people doing SLR just over a week after the expansion opened. I finished a week after that. I guess $40 was worth the two weeks of entertainment, but that's where it ends for me. I usually buy the most expensive version of an expansion, but decided to wait this time. I'm glad I did.
  11. knine Well-Known Member

You get out and explore the expac and harvest like crazy and sell at stupid high prices lol. Oh wait you finished most of the expac. Go harvest and sell high, and make that plat.
  12. AarChon New Member

If you haven't finished your epic 2.0 you can always go back and do that.

The heroics are worthwhile IMO. You should grab a group and burn them down.
  13. Kheldorm Active Member

A) And then do it again.
    B) And again.
    C) And again
    D) Goto A)
    Gubba Bump, Conifur and Dude like this.
  14. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Repeat and rinse until your eyes bleed and your brain forces its way out through your ears just to do something else...
    Gubba Bump, Conifur and Dude like this.
  15. Kawoosh Well-Known Member

With a bit more whimsy.

"Group activities are the funest"
    {about that nine step signature quest}
    "Here is number 10, and when we're through we'll start again" "we can do it again, and again, and again, and again ..."
    Gubba Bump and Prissetta like this.
  16. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

That's the problem of many MMO's I played. It is funny in the beginning but end-game content is a grind.

I have found a solution though :) My character is level 87 paladin, 4 years old, every day in Norrath for a couple or more hours. He still has plenty of things to do before he is allowed to visit high level zones and dungeons.
  17. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Have you done the quest, at the..... wisp, melody garden? Close to the colo entrance.
  18. Soara2 Well-Known Member

You jump on a game that rewards people for TAKING TIME OFF. (Vitality) you make devs cater to you by complaining here. Then you just quit and go elsewhere anyway so that I'm left with some hard game to play.
  19. Soara2 Well-Known Member

But here is a list off the top of my head of goals you can go for
    1. Get your epic2.0
    2. Crafting, that epic or rare faction recipes.
    3. Pack pony
    4. Alts
    5. Get your exploration achievements. See the world. Lol
    6. Chrono down and see how many quests you can do.
    7. Try a raid.
    8. Learn how to play well enough to win duels with other players your class.
    9. Perfect your AAs. ( I really need to do this one).
    10. Decorate a house
    11. Be a care bear and help others.
    12. Try every server to see how different the communities are.
    13. Get plat for the next expansion.
    14. Make a guild.
    15. Try all the classes.
    16. Try to get all the achievements offered.
    17. Design SC items.
    18. Make me an app I can click my plants on. Lol
    This game has too much to offer. This is just a quick list. I'm sure there are tons more.
    Arnar likes this.
  20. Melt Actually plays the game

When you don't choose to discount the majority of content because you don't like doing it, there's actually a reasonable amount of content to do.
    Moonpanther, Steelviper and Soara2 like this.