Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2017

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thank YOU for bringing it to their attention, Prissetta (well, probably just Kaitheel's attention; why do I have the feeling he's the only one working on our holidays...? :-/ Hugs, Kaith! And thanks, as always! :D)! I've been grousing about it to myself for eons, it seems, but never said too much at all about it and just dealt with it. :)

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Got it handled, thanks! The evacuation line has been holding steady a mile from my house for quite a while now, and the busy-work to keep me distracted is good in between gathering a few more things so they are in handy grab range.

Kaitheel - thanks for the kitten-love on the vendor (Test patch hit). Love him, and love the price. I suspect folks will be eager for the others as well, so please pass my thanks along to all involved in the "make it so" for them. :D

http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=g749&menustr=080000000000
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Pijotre like this.
  3. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

I tried searching and didn't see the issue already so maybe this is a new one:

The Cool Mint Candy Crown is quite a distance away from my Fae's, and Half-elf's head when they wear it. If it helps, it's in the Wardrobe, not from the Appearance tab. In the dressing room it looks ok, but when she wears it, it doesn't touch the head, it's about idk, 2-3 inches away, it looks like.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

There are so many hair variations on characters that it is always hard to get a crown-type item to fit over it without being lost in other hair types. But yes, the fit is a bit loose on many. Here's my ogress, in a view from above:

[IMG]
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG! You're in the area...? :eek:

Crossing fingers and hoping for you and yours! At least, things are slowly getting contained...there are actually now percentages on the boards where there hadn't been before. :-/

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aren't they supposed to be a little loose, being magical? I kind of like the "hovering" look; makes it more unusual. :)

Uwk
    who appreciates that it doesn't eat hair the way other head things do... :-/
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Yes, it is a tradeoff between visibility and hair, I suspect. I just wanted to show an example of what Canaries was talking about.

And yes, we're safe, the evac area shrank soon thereafter, thankfully, so never hit us.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thank goodness! :D

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Alenna Well-Known Member

I have not seen him on AB IoR or Halls of fate as of yet.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

An issue was found, and the Gifty Bag was removed from the Marketplace, which could explain why you hadn't seen him. The Gifty Bag should be back on the Marketplace today following the update.

~ Kaitheel
  11. Quillyne Active Member

The giant Frostfell trees outside of the Freeport and Qeynos Harbor Frostfell zone-in closets have poofed.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Pijotre like this.
  12. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

All live servers (I didn't check Test) are reporting that the large city Frostfell trees are gone, and also reporting that Santa Glug has still not gone flying through the cities dropping gifts.
  13. Kaitheel Developer

Grrrr... I have forwarded this issue to art.

Santa Glug now makes an appearance in the City of Freeport and Qeynos Capitol District dropping gifts as he is wont to do this festive holiday season!

~ Kaitheel
  14. Kaitheel Developer

The zone-in closets to Frostfell Wonderland Village are still present. It is the zone art of the trees that have mysteriously packed up, early. Thankfully, this does not affect any functionality.

Art has been alerted.

~ Kaitheel
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I spent more than 2 hours standing about in Qeynos last night from about 7-9 PM PST and Santa Glug never came *stomps feet* and I was pretty good this year.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

How often is he supposed to show? Once an hour, half-hour, once a night (which would suck...)? :-/

Uwk
    who only got it one time through being lucky, in the right place at the right time :-/
  17. Quillyne Active Member

I think Glug stole the Frostfell trees and high-tailed it out of town. He plunked those big trees down in Glug Hold and he and all of his gobbie minions are drinking hot, mulled swill and laughing at us.
  18. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

It's the beginning of Garby's return to stardom!
  19. Quillyne Active Member

Weren't there a couple of different Frostfell backpacks once for offer in the marketplace? I can't find them under either the Bags or Frostfell tabs. Were they retired? If not, is there any chance we could have them reinstated to the Marketplace?
  20. Kaitheel Developer

It's been confirmed that he's spawning and dropping gifts! He must not be done making your gift, Cyrrena.

~ Kaitheel