Yay - Account age is updating more reliably

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Shmogre, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Shmogre Well-Known Member

A while back, folks have noticed that the account age in their Character sheet wasn't updating reliably; it could sometimes stall for weeks (dork that I am, I have a spreadsheet tracking it <grin> ). However, for the past week or so, my account age has been updating much more reliably and has been incrementing pretty much daily.

Not sure if it's that way for everyone, but wanted to pass on that it's behaving better for me than it has for a long while.

(Please don't let this post jinx it, please don't let this post jinx it...)
  2. Sudedor Well-Known Member

Didn't they say no more veteran rewards tho?
    Tildaron/Yojiimbo likes this.
  3. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Not all toons/accounts are at the "no more vet reward" stage.

Having accurate numbers helps those who aren't at 12+ years keep track of where/when they are and when to check /claim for new goodies.
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Shmogre Well-Known Member

(And no matter what, this was a bug/error, so people reported it. I wanted to report that it seems to be better.)
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I'm assuming that the fix has to do with beta being active. Once it went live I've had no delays at all on the account age. I'm happy about it for sure, account age is important!

One of my spreadsheets is for currency, (loyalty tokens specifically) account age, dbc allotment, account renewal. The other spreadsheets are so many and for so many reasons, it's mind number :D
    Shmogre and Prissetta like this.
  6. Shmogre Well-Known Member

I think you are on to something, Xianthia. I haven't been able to log into beta for a few days and my account age has stalled on Live...it's now off by about three days. I'll try to get back into beta today and see if that kicks it...
    Prissetta likes this.
  7. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Logged on to beta and played for a few hours, no change in my account date, still about three days off. Logged back to Live, same. I'll check again tomorrow...
    Prissetta likes this.
  8. Shmogre Well-Known Member

And now it has caught up. Interesting.
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Only two of the four accounts I am following are now caught up. One is off by 52 days and another is off by 362 days.
    Shmogre likes this.