Heroes' Festival 2017 - Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Finora Well-Known Member

It will only show completed on the character you completed it on.

The item should be in your /claim and able to be claimed on any server though.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Jiuak New Member

BUG

Had a bug occur for The Achievement Mischeva's Champion last night. I had completed the Achievement on a character & claimed the mount on Test. Completed it on a second character but it didn't show up in my claim window. Logged in & out multiple times. I then logged in to the first character on Test that had gotten the mount that had it equipped & the mount was missing. I logged into a third character, ran the quest & it ended up showing as claimable. I logged in the first character & the mount was back & equipped. I logged in the second character it now shows as I need to kill two of the mobs I had killed. When I inspect myself & look at Achievements I see Mischeva's Champion.
  3. AzKat New Member

Is anyone else running into a problem on live of alts not having achievements update? I've two (2 different servers) who did the kills, had detriment on kills, received coins, exp (when under 100) and deity points but achievements did not unlock. Bugged it but have heard nothing back.
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Are you looking at the correct achievement? the achievement for test shows up on live, but it won't update on live. That achievement is called "Test: Micheva's Champion" . It's right below the one that will update on live "Mischeva's Champion" .

I've done the achievement on three characters since this morning and had no problems on the update. The characters were different level/classes (level 100, 66, and a level 12).

* the names of achievements may be slightly off as I'm not in game to double check the full/correct name.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks Kaitheel. Taunt isn't a problem as we found out later with the AA, they just need to do damage and don't count by themselves, so you can end up tanking the mob without getting credit in the end, which is weird.
    So in the end, it's just physicals that are resisted/miss over and over again for lowbies.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

For rogues, the Coule AA works too (Wisdom line rogue tree, 4th down)
  7. Raenius Well-Known Member

Those patchwork loot pinata mobs have way too high hitpoints - reduce them by 90% and its fine.
  8. Bigand New Member

77 Zerker confirming that the only thing that that we can hit Baelon with is Ancient Advance. I am wearing mastercrafted armor and weapons and using all master/grand master abilities. Absolutely nothing else would land.
    Finora likes this.
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

That will be all that hits until you are probably 90ish on Baelon.
    Bigand likes this.
  10. Dyeana Active Member

The hit point are fine for all the puppets. What seems off is the time the puppets are up, which probably should be 45 minutes for them all, or maybe the original hour.

I don't think most folks realize that from the time you are close range and commence melee/casting, your Potency and Ability Modifier increment up on that character. This was done in order to allow even a swarm of players at level 1/2 to take down every puppet. There is a max number of increments that Pot and AB Mod ramp up. The longer you stay fighting, the faster the puppet goes down.

One point I really didn't like was the dissappearence of the troup after the puppet was dead. If you got the quest there, you have to wait for the next spawn or go to another puppet to turn in. Should be able to turn in after for 5 minutes or so.

And a Super Big KUDOS :D for the Test only achievement giving a nice reward the players can use on the characters on the Live servers!!!!!! I have never seen so many players on the Test server desiring the Meatbeast. I think you hit on a perfect method to get players over to Test to do some testing. Coming up is Frostfell, I wonder if can come up with something or 2 achievements appropriate to the season and get them on Live early to bring the new influx of players to return to do the testing and get something nice to claim.

Dye
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. Dyeana Active Member

Oh, BTW, If someone completes a Test server only achievement on the Test server, need a mechanic to update the Test Server achievement on the account for the players Live servers.

Thanks

Dye
  12. Pidz Member

The Qeynos and Freeport quests interfere with each other.
    Both tradeskills quests are updated while crafting the items, no problems with that.
    The Festive Flames quest giver acts as if he already gave you the quest, you have to delete the Freeport quest and take the Qeynos one or you don't get updates by placing the candles in Qeynos.
    The Band Aid quest giver also acts as if he already gave you the quest, you have to delete the Freeport quest and take the Qeynos one for the blue dot to appear on map.
  13. Ilyriel-Jentara Active Member

The Grapes of Wrathbeast only has 100 to resists. I feel like this should be at 10000.
  14. Gelenor Well-Known Member

Someone covered the issue of achievement as opposed to reward earlier in this thread. if you do the Test achievement on Test server, you get the achievement on Test. it is not an achievement for all your alts on all servers. It is like Race to Race Trakanon and Fallen Gate.. both of those are on your achievement list for each server.. but you will only get the achievement on the alt that got it on the right server.

If your next question is why are we seeing achievements on characters who cant get those achievements, because some achievements are no longer available but many players have those achievements (PvP, Battlegrounds etc). Those achievements available to you on a live server are also available to, or will be in the future available to those on (lets say for example) the time locked servers when they get to the expansion or event the achievement relates to.
    Finora and Prissetta like this.
  15. Razpberry Member

Got the achievement on test and can't find my meatbeast in my /claim :(
  16. Finora Well-Known Member

Look under beta.
  17. alove35 New Member

ive totally had this same issue with completeing my test misheva... but nothing updated on my live server... and after 4-5 back and forths with "someone" gm dev or somone... i was told this thread existed and to file a bug report... needless to say i am so sick and tired of this crap.. run around totally and them not understanding wth im talking about and then finally told file a bug report... welll jeez louise... maybe fix your bugs and i wont have to report stuff !!
  18. Finora Well-Known Member

That isn't a bug.

You will NEVER see the "Test"Mischeva Champion" achievement update on a live server. It is only earned on Test server.

You get a reward in your claim that you can claim on the live servers. Look in the beta section of your claims and you will see it.
    parissa, Xianthia, Shmogre and 2 others like this.
  19. Kaitheel Developer

See Finora's response above. She's correct.

~ Kaitheel
    Prissetta likes this.