Planes of Prophecy Expansion Stream - Tues, Oct 17 at 10AM PT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naramsin Well-Known Member

That is a good question.
    It has been about 5 weeks or more since I did anything with my characted on Fallen Gate, and I have been seriously considering deleting my toon. I only got 2 HQs done and have since lost interest, plus I have some catching up to do.

It really was bad timing to open Fallen Gate when they did. Perhaps next time they put up a new time-lock server, maybe they should consider releasing it in spring as opposed to the beginning of summer so as not to fill up too many clusters of time.
  2. Roxxlyy Community Relations

There is no NDA on the beta. Players are welcome to discuss, stream, write about it, etc.

+ copypasta-ing what I just posted in another thread:

The beta forums will be readable by everyone (starting later today), but only those who are participating in beta will be able to respond.

More information about the expansion will definitely surface as players get in game and start testing things out. We could spend an entire day going over questions and talking about features, but we'd rather have you all discover it on your own, and leave feedback as you play through the content/changes... plus, we all had to actually get back to work at some point. ;)
    Faeonara, Siren and Sudedor like this.
  3. Sudedor Well-Known Member

Great. Thank you for the clarification.
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  4. Earar Well-Known Member

it's kind of your job too .. to show us what u did :) .. which looks nice btw .. I really like the plane of magic
    Faeonara likes this.
  5. Liral Active Member

From what was said in the live stream this appears to be an EXTREMELY alt friendly xpac. Onlyt pre req is level 100 and there is a merchant that gets you gear right away that will make you xpac ready. Epic 2.0 NOT required for the vast amount of content. It sounded like it was a pretty MASSIVE expansion.
    Faeonara, Prissetta and Roxxlyy like this.
  6. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

The Epic 2.0 requirement on anything has always been a player-instigated construct. Just like the statement that you NEED Masters to run content.
    Snikkety and Faeonara like this.
  7. endlesslove New Member

when can I get into beta, I have purchased the regular one at this time and upgrading on the first of November to collectors addition. I am on social security making it hard to buy all at once. so do you all have a time when I am able to get in and try out the new stuff, I am really having eq2 withdrawls hehe. the live stream has got me all excited to play it. great job all
  8. Redlight Well-Known Member

Is the stream up on Youtube yet? I cant find it or a link to view, just wondering as not everyone outside the US could make the Facebook live stream.
  9. endlesslove New Member

haha, gnomealone its on facebook, go view it. its amazing stuff.
  10. Vardyn New Member

I have a question about the PoP pre-order. It says that all previous expansions are included. Does that mean they are playable as soon as you pre-order or do you have to wait until PoP goes live to experience the previous content that you don't own?
  11. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Beta should hopefully be up this afternoon, within the next couple of hours.

The stream will be ported to YouTube soon, we we're having some audio desync issues with the recording. Will update with the link when I have that.
    Momo likes this.
  12. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Yup, as soon as you pre-order, all previous expansion content will become available!
    HaphazardAllure and Vardyn like this.
  13. Vardyn New Member

Thanks Roxxlyy!
  14. endlesslove New Member

thank you, Roxxlyy
  15. Ysonoko Member

DBG thirsty for that cash tho.
    At least we got a decent preview of some content.
    Shame she only answered a few questions out of the 9 pages of questions she had.
    Oh well...
  16. Yannos Member

i mean while maybe not the entire day but um isn't that kinda the point of having an announcement stream? you know to go over the features and answer questions from the players?
    Dude and Pantaro like this.
  17. Billzbub Active Member

Did they give a launch date?
  18. Vanyel Member

EverQuest II: Planes of Prophecy is scheduled to launch on Tuesday, November 28, 2017,

It's on the preorder page
  19. Lera Well-Known Member

Because you're too busy working on the gelatinous cube mounts?
    Griffon Lady, ttobey and Faeonara like this.
  20. kipinny New Member

when are toons gonna be copied to beta
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.