Nights of the Dead 2017 - Feedback & Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Fleurs Active Member

The status vendor flying lion is probably just as rare and there were no rebellion.
    I've thrown nearly 2k pumpkin and nothing so far.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

on a different note I just found a graveyard and shovel in Maj'Dul .
  3. I like bears Member

I have no idea if this is bugged or I'm just doing this wrong, but I absolutely cannot get the Broken Mirrors quest to work for me on my Necromancer.

Every time I go into a room to click on the item and dispel the buff on the spirit, she will trap me inside and then I'll have to log out. If it isn't in a room, then I'll click on it and it'll say I elicit the memory but it doesn't actually disappear from her bar...
  4. Shmogre Well-Known Member

From what I remember, for me the buff didn't disappear but I was able to start damaging her after I clicked the right item and the room closed off (you should see chat text saying something about eliciting the correct memory). After hitting her for a bit, she stopped taking damage again and the buff changed...repeat for the next items until she ends up in the bar.
  5. I like bears Member

Ah, that did it, was finally able to complete it. Thanks friend!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Shmogre like this.
  6. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Woot, glad it helped! Congrats!!
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The flying lion you have to spend like 30 million status to get, and it's NOT guaranteed?! Bloody hell, if that were me, if I had that much status to waste spend, you'd be hearing rebellion. >:-/

For my money, a flying mount is a flying mount is a flying mount...for me, the only really notable exceptions are the dorky-looking, "The Art Dept. Needs to Google Critters for At Least Five Minutes a Day" Gryphons we can get for free at level 85-86, which I'm still firmly convinced were some apprentice wizard's final exam that he flunked and turned loose that somehow managed to breed, right before the Shattering or the Cataclysm or whatever we're calling it here; and the various "Tweety Bird" mounts, the Phoenix types whose feet are too pure (or too small; they remind me of chimney swifts sometimes) to ever touch the ground, meaning their wings and ridiculous tails keep flapping in everyone else's faces for yards around (and those tails get in the way, visually, even if you're riding on one and going third person camera view :-/).

For me, some of the best flyers I've seen so far are, believe it or not, those patchwork lions from Heroes' Festival and/or Frostfell. Seriously! They're very cool, and depending on how you got them, very cheap. :)

Uwk
    who, it must be said, also has some Marketplace-bought horse-type flyers...and who also likes the Air and Water Elemental Disks ;->
    Prissetta likes this.
  8. Fleurs Active Member

There is two way to get that status lion, either you buy it for 300 million status (and not 30m), or you buy some random reward-game, a ticket is worth a few thousand status, and you get a random reward that may or may not contain the mount.
    That was the same, thousand of try for nothing. And it started no rebellion.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

(300 million?? Jays... X-P)

Well, there were also less promises with that one, undoubtedly. :-/

Uwk
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I like the wings, I wish I had the DBCash saved up when they had the tiny little cherub wings in the marketplace, but my full size wings are just fine. And I have multiple colours and textures so I can change the wings based on my mood =).

Cyrrena
  11. Finora Well-Known Member

Because you had a way to guarantee you could get it and even if you did buy the random thing there was a wide variety of other things you could get, some of which were also pretty cool and others useful, unlike the massive number of urns from the pumpkin tossing.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, I dunno; there are a number of interesting decorators on the Norrathian Homeshow forum that would probably make like a submarine or something out of them and make it look authentic... :D

Uwk
    hmm...wonder if we could drain the moat long enough in the City of Mists for that -- no, no, too many projects already...
    Shmogre likes this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, Kaitheel, could you poke whoever's in charge of the Marketplace and let them know that we want/need Nights of the Dead house items available again, please? Before the holiday ends? :-/

Uwk
    Sigrdrifa and Prissetta like this.
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

They did open up a NotD section in the Marketplace that has at least some stuff. I had to scroll down to find it. If there are specific items people want, might be helpful to list 'em. or, I guess we can just refer to EQ2 Furniture in the Marketplace/NotD categories.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Looking at it, and the "New (within the last 60 days)" category, it looks like most of the new stuff is, nicely, free. I'm just glad they didn't Vault everything related to the holiday away forever like with Tinkerfest. Good to know! :)

Uwk
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

FEEDBACK/QUESTION: What the heck is the prefix title, "Jeepers Creeper" all about? I can only guess that it's new, because I haven't found ANY information on it: not in the game itself, not on Wiki, not on Zam, nowhere. I got it when I chucked a pumpkin bomb at someone's head in retaliation for making my OCD self pick up a bunch of mini pumpkins (got nothing new, sigh) when she did it to me. :-/

Uwk
  17. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I haven't documented it on the wiki because I'm not 100% sure what triggered it. I think it and two other titles happen from pumpkin bombing, maybe 1, 5, and 10? I have to go test this with a toon that hasn't done any pumpkins yet.
  18. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

19. Finora Well-Known Member

It's just a random title from chucking pumpkins. It's part of the 'spirit of giving' thing. If you click on spirit of giving in your chat box when it says you get it, you can see all the possible rewards (except baktor).
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Haven't gotten the "spirit of giving," just the "jeepers creeper" (or vice versa). Hidden achievements...bah. :-/

And the whole "Jeepers, creepers, where'd ya get those peepers" is an ancient song, from like the 1920s or maybe even earlier. ;->

Ah! 1938. :)

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.