Planes of Prophecy Expansion Stream - Tues, Oct 17 at 10AM PT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucus Well-Known Member

Will we see more timed keyquests in POP?

this is a question thread, not a demands thread.

why do you dislike key quests? they give players the ability to make a bit of plat through the expac rather then having to look around for people willing to tell them some good places to get stuff worth selling that aren't SLR based.
    Griffon Lady likes this.
  2. Roxxlyy Community Relations

I can answer this one now! Yes, a replay will be available shortly after the stream (on Facebook and YouTube) - the link will be shared on the EQ2 webpage and on the launchpad.
  3. Gaptia Active Member

Why ? Because they kill group play.
    You have to wait until summer and ethereal to run the all same 4 heroic zones. Between december and july, no group play.
  4. Hirofortis Active Member

ok, question one. How will alts catch up with mains who have EPIC 2.0, 25+ CB deity points, 4 Ascension Classes, etc.
  5. Hirofortis Active Member

Will the Ethereal Belt and Cloak remain viable or be replaced almost immediately since the level increase?
  6. Hirofortis Active Member

Will the orange adorns we have been getting from the summer event and PG be usable on the new gear.
  7. Hirofortis Active Member

Will PG gear be updated or will PG just die?
    Snikkety likes this.
  8. Lucus Well-Known Member

uh no they don't people still run groups, if you are relying only on pug you are doing it wrong, just because people can group doesn't mean they will, blaming keys when there is so much stuff to do in new expacs is kinda silly.

have you considered that some are taking their adventurers and doing the crafting sig line, some are going for keys, some are working on an alt etc, etc.

if keys aren't in pop it won't necessarily mean a good chunk of people will suddenly want to group, have you considered they might not want to run groups at the particular times you do? those sort will not suddenly want to group if they don't have key quests to run, they'll do something else or log out.
    Griffon Lady and Prissetta like this.
  9. Hirofortis Active Member

How will new spells be acquired. Will it be the insane and unfriendly grind like ascension spells that require you to run a zone over and over and over to get 10 pages and you cannot upgrade unless you have the previous tier garbage or will we be able to upgrade to a higher tier, even if we don't have the previous tiers.
  10. Hirofortis Active Member

There was a big deal made months back about roles of classes and bringing back utility to utility classes as well as aligning classes with there original functions. How is the plan for this going and is there a way to share what the envisioned classes roles are?
  11. Hirofortis Active Member

Is there any thought to upping the time limit on the heartbound refresh. Some fights are so long now that it goes off before the fight is even done, and having to go back between every named fight is maddening.
    Shmogre, Dude and Prissetta like this.
  12. Gnaff Active Member

Can we have playable Gnoll race yet ?
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  13. Svenone Well-Known Member

If you heartbound with a second account alt, only that alt needs to refresh the buff for both to get it. Yes, this requires the means to run a second account, and I do not know if it works with a FTP account, but it is still an option.

The main problem I have with this is that the alt, which is just sitting in the guild hall, tends to get logged out to character select. That is kind of annoying.
  14. Kokorobosoi Active Member

Will crafters/decorators have some love this xpac, other than making spells?
    Will classes go back to specialized use, not as homogeneous? ie utility being utility, not more dps?
    How will this xpac be more alt friendly, can we hear more about this?
    Is there going to be a large part of the xpac behind a time gate?
  15. Tsurupettan Active Member

The issue I have is that it likes to randomly forget my buff exists so I have to turn to my laptop and re-up it, sometimes mid fight. The buff will still be present, I just randomly lose 30 fervor.
    Scrappyz likes this.
  16. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

FTP account gives 10 fervor when rekindled instead of the 30 from Member account
  17. Mahare Member

Is there any chance of us getting a certain neutral scaly deity option?
  18. Ysonoko Member

SAME THING I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR 11 YEARS.
    When will all the other tanks get a spell similar to amends to bring them in line with paladin threat gen?
    I'd love to raid tank on my sk or zerker.
    Don't tell me there's nothing wrong and L2P. I know they can still tank and generate threat. But, the threat gen from other tanks is far inferior to the paladin.

Also, will we see quests with the areas showing on the map and mini map again?
    I can understand not doing it for stuff like epic 1.0, 2.0 and ER, things like that. But, for mundane and normal zone quests can we have the map and mini map aids back? It really speeds things up, specially when leveling alts.

This is actually a legitimate concern. Group play should be encouraged and fostered where possible.
    Griffon Lady likes this.
  19. Praetorian Well-Known Member

Will Raid Trophies ever be usable in regular homes? They have been restricted to Guild Halls for a very long time and should be able to be used in "raiders" homes.
  20. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Can't do burnt key more than once on the same toon.
    Griffon Lady likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.