Planes of Prophecy Expansion Stream - Tues, Oct 17 at 10AM PT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Hail Norrathians - big expansion news is on the horizon!

On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 you'll be able to get a sneak peek at EverQuest II: Planes of Prophecy, pre-order the expansion, and start beta testing new content!

Start your day by tuning in to Facebook Live at 10AM PT* for a very special expansion livestream with the EverQuest 2 team!

[IMG]

During the livestream, the team will reveal some of the expansion's upcoming features, show off new items and zones, and answer your POP questions. We're inviting players to join us on Facebook Live during the stream so that YOU can be a part of it all - you'll be able to chat with us and other players live!

But the excitement doesn't stop when the livestream ends - if you love what you see during the stream, you'll be able to pre-order Planes of Prophecy that day! Pre-ordering the expansion will give you access to the Planes of Prophecy beta, which is also slated to begin on October 17, 2017!

In the meantime, if you have any burning POP-related questions, you can ask them here! The developers will be pulling questions from this thread to answer during the livestream!

We'll see you on October 17, Norrathians!
  2. Crazycatlady Member

Will there be solo content? And what other opportunities will there be for solo players? :rolleyes:
    Xantheea, Siren, Griffon Lady and 4 others like this.
  3. brokenshieldd Active Member

Will the crafters be able to make Orange adornments?
  4. Naramsin Well-Known Member

Are we gonna have a POP quiz on this?

Sorry everyone, I couldn't help myself, Lol.
    Siren, Griffon Lady, Koren and 4 others like this.
  5. Crinic_001 New Member

I've been /Feedback etc. asking if DB (previously asking Sony), if IF any of the expansions are going to, 1. Add a newbie starting zone, 2. New character race, 3. Cater to low level characters both starting zones and dungeon zones, and finally FINALLY (giggles), a new city to rent homes / Halls? (wanders off thinking she should find a Templar to toss wishful thinking prayers at the Powers-that-be.
    Cassta, Ceyllynn and Prissetta like this.
  6. Uncle Active Member

we already know ascesions will be put in... but is how they are rankled up(ultra rare 10 page drop/ one shot receipe /piad research) and the dreaded exp scroll system going away???
    Xantheea likes this.
  7. semisus Does not play this game

Will we get to fight Quarm?
  8. Mezaka Active Member

We're blocked from facebook at work. Will there be a way for us to be able to watch the stream later, once we're home?
    Griffon Lady and santargria like this.
  9. Gaptia Active Member

Will you reduce research time on 110 spells ?
    Can I hope to have all my spells in master in fews weeks or do you plan to let us be in adept full xt if we refuse to pay ?
    Xantheea likes this.
  10. Arieva Well-Known Member

Refuse to sign up for facebook so Im hoping the stream will be available without signing in
  11. Azrael's Tear Active Member

Facebook keeps the video of all live streams on the page of the streamer. You can go back and watch it as often as you want.

As long as the DBG FB page is not set to private you dont have to have a facebook account to view, just search Daybreak Games Facebook and you can link straight to their page without having to have an account.
    Griffon Lady, Roxxlyy and Prissetta like this.
  12. Nero Active Member

So full master in 2 weeks so that you can complain about not having anything to do for the next 11 months?
    Griffon Lady and Earar like this.
  13. Gaptia Active Member

I raid, so I'll have plenty to do in the next 11 months.
    Grinding xp in few hours and spells in 2 weeks is the way I played when there was no F2P. I pay monthly fees and I hope I don't have to pay more to have max spells for exploring raid content.
    Xantheea, Svenone and Agarth like this.
  14. Jakaan Member

Will Qho grow up and become kill-able?

[IMG]
    ziboo, Ceyllynn and Prissetta like this.
  15. Mermut Well-Known Member

He's already grown up and hirable as a merc if you finish A Gathering Obsession Beyond the Grave. So, yes, you can hire him and intentionally get him killed over and over and over if it floats your boat.
  16. Nero Active Member

With the exception of 1 spell this xpac, master tier spells have never been "required" to raid. Most raiders just naturally upgraded spell tiers as they became craftable and or were available from the broker or got them from zone drops. yes, some paid for them, but that was the exception to the rule.

I believe that a while back the Devs did say that regular profession spells would continue to drop as they do now and would not require pages and recipes for adepts and masters, but that was probably over a month ago, so things may have changed. I certainly plan on asking about this during the live stream.
  17. Mermut Well-Known Member

Experts, however, HAVE been what raids are tuned for. And, next expac, they've said we'll have to scribe each tier before getting the next. If you don't find or can't afford (either plat or dbc) that adept? Sorry, you can't scribe any of those experts you've had made.
    To be fair, I think that likely was a marketing decision and not a game developement/design decision.
  18. santargria Well-Known Member

What exactly will be available as "Alt Friendly"

Will there be both a crafting and adventuring timeline which does NOT require old content prior to beginning?

Oh, so many more Q's - I stay far away from FB so I'll wait for someone to post it on tube....
  19. Gaptia Active Member

Remove infusing. Give us full stat items.
    Don't include time sink like ascension xp.
    Let us play our alts again.
    Give tinkerer some nice recipe.
    Give all crafts a real utility.
    Remove timed keys quests
    Remove burnt key/duck system or don't let it "happen" on same player more than once.
    Think of a way to play outdoor zone/quest more than only one time per char.
    Kalika, Xantheea, Mizery and 4 others like this.
  20. Tsurupettan Active Member

I would like to know more about AA updates and skill consolidation.

I'm also curious, since the epic weapon will be good for through next expansion, will there be a way to upgrade it from 100 to 110, or will it just be strong enough on its own at 110 to not necessitate that?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.