The Decorator's Resource (Guides and Links)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, yeah, if you want the easy way... :D

Uwk
    Ocarinah and Gretel like this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

For some odd reason, sometimes when I make changes they didn't stick. I added results link for Heroes Festival for 3rd time now. Changed the Secret Santug Holiday House swap to point to the Sign Ups thread now that Sign ups have begun (woot woot).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Did anyone get my email yet? I think I've got everything squared away for my three houses, except for not being able to Trustee Archeria on Test, since there wasn't a toon with that name there. :-/

Uwk
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added link to the "A Yurning to Decorate" contest run by Ealdian. Ran into issue with size of post being too big so moved a few bottom sections to second thread post.
  5. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Thank you for keeping everything organized and accessible for us!
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Someone asked Den Mum for a link to all the holiday event quest tracker spreadsheets. Added this link. You are very welcome! I have starts on a few things I want to add but not completed yet. I will reply once I add more stuff.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added Den Mums preview for Planes of Prophecy house items link to the Current Events (Sneak Peaks, Walk-thru, Trackers, Etc.) section.

Added Eryn's Not so secret surprise TT Isle House for Shanette link to the Current/Upcoming Player-run Events section.
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added link to Frostfell 2017 Preview.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Updated with newest event links.
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Updated the Upcoming Events section.
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Event Video Tours and Current Events (Sneak Peeks, Walk-thru, Trackers, etc.) sections updated with new links
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added Bristlebane Day Sneak Peek link to Current Events (Sneak Peeks, Walk-thru, Trackers, etc.) section.
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added Moonlight Enchantments 2018 to sneak peek section.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

When are you gonna put your wonderful How-To videos up? Inquiring (and forgetful...) minds wanna know! :D

Uwk
  15. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added ~Marketplace Player-Studio Display~ and Freeport City Festival links to Current Events. Yes there are 2 new house items and 1 armor crate being added to Freeport City Festival.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! :D

Uwk
  17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added HHE18 video tour and GNG18 sign up links
  18. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added link for Oceansfull Festival 2018
  19. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I fear this link is no longer relevant =(
    - Housing information and decorated examples

It takes me to a Japanese website about online gambling. The rest of it is phenomenal. Thank you!
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, I can confirm that. Dang it! The original website owner must've lost the name or something, or this new one swiped it, I guess. Don't know, but yeah, wrong kind of gaming. :(

We need to start a new one for that... :)

Er, for housing information and decorated examples, not gambling. ;->

Uwk
    Mercychalice likes this.