Nights of the Dead 2017 - Feedback & Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

I second the request
    Mermut, Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

It took me longer than I thought it would, but I've got some good news. I've got some more changes coming, based upon the issues being reported... Like the Howling achievement... yeah... about that...
    • Howling at the Moon achievements have been officially added!
    • Pumpkin Bomb has been updated to include rewards for the purchaser!
    • Nights of the Dead Gooblin Costume description is now accurate.
    • Nights of the Dead Sarnak Skeleton Costume description is now accurate.
    • Wake the Dead - Fights now function as intended in Darklight Wood, Haven, Maj'Dul, and Great Divide.
    I don't know when these changes will get to Test, but they are on their way!

~ Kaitheel
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

BLESS YOU, KAITHEEL!!! :D

Now, about that Nightmarish Plate armor... ;->

Uwk
    Alenna, Dude and Prissetta like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, and the Marketplace is still kaput, at least on Test? :-/

Please say it's because they're gonna give us some new (and return some old) NotD merchandise we can, you know, BUY this year? :)

Uwk
    Dude and Prissetta like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes, finished the collections and had tons of extras for alts, just had a disgruntled hubby as well, but I told him "deal with it!!!!".

Cyrrena
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I second Uwkete, bless you Kaitheel, and bless you Chrol as well.

Kaitheel are you our new tradeskill person? Or maybe just our tradeskill person? After Domino left if we were told who our new person was, I missed it. But you did an outstanding job with Tinkerfest and have set the bar tremendously high =). Now please go and smack Ttobey about and get him working on animating my broom into a mount, Windstalker said it was coming during the AMA, they just had to decide on the broom type.

Thank you again.

Cyrrena
  7. Kattana Awesomesauce Member

Okay not sure if anyone has said anything about it yet, but I noticed that the ghosts are visibly missing in the antonica and commonlands races. I turned up my display all the way and can not see them. I know they're there though because while running around you can hear a swooping sound when you finally run into one. Makes the race extremely hard when you can't see them.
  8. Test Taffies Active Member

Broken Mirrors quest... seriously needs a way to obtain power back, after hitting the trapped bottle. Level 35 SK and 38 warlock are both unable to get any where fast during this part of the quest. It takes SO long, Other then that I can say that I really like the new quests.
  9. Chrol Developer

Next update the furious spirit will set your mana back to 100% when she enters the bar. No reason it shouldn't since that last step is just breaking bottles to whittle down her health.
  10. Alenna Well-Known Member

it is losing power while destryong the bottles and it taking a long time for each bottle on our low levels that is the problem my 96 wood elf ranger was able to destroy all the bottles one or 2 shots each my 36 ratonga conji took a lot more shots then that to destroy the bottles even wiht her mage pet working on the bottles with her. and she kept loosing power to the bottles. it seems as if the bottles were set for level 90 and above not to the level of the character.
  11. Finora Well-Known Member

It does take a while to do the bottles on lower level characters.

Something else I noticed is my mount buff gets stripped when you leave/while you are in there. I'm not sure which, but I've had to recast my mount on each character I've run through Broken Mirrors upon exiting. That doesn't happen for any of the other 'haunted house' zones.
    Dude likes this.
  12. Chrol Developer

The hp on the bottles were lowered as well. Still may need to be tuned though. I'll keep an eye on it.
  13. Alenna Well-Known Member

thank you I have a couple of lowbie toons I can try it on if someone can make me some Armour for their level.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  14. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you for the kudos, Cyrrena! As honored as I would be to step into that role, despite the big shoes it would require filling, I am not. I remain attached to live events, quests, and lore.

~ Kaitheel
  15. Kaitheel Developer

I am not able to reproduce this issue internally or on the Test server, Kattana. Immediately, I can see the green and orange ghosts. Upon running through the orange ghosts, I can then see the blue ones for a while. All 3 of the ghost colors update my quest count.

~ Kaitheel
  16. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I tested both races and was able to see the ghosts. My guesses (and they're only guesses) are either that your graphics settings on Test are a bit askew or that you're on a newish install of Test on a streaming client and the client hasn't streamed that art yet. (The first couple runs through new content tend to be a bit creative if the client hasn't caught up yet.) Sadly, I don't have a clue which graphics settings to nudge to see if it helps with the ghosts. :O
  17. SandsMans Active Member

I like the Hellhound mount. Making the beta mount for a previous expansion available again is great for alts and those that missed it.

It would be nice to see some Halloween themed wings available through the candy corn, like with tinker-fest.

Maybe a plain bone set or a mummy-wrapped set.
  18. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

There are bone wings from the marketplace if memory serves. (Can't verify while on Test due to the marketplace and housing bug) A Mummy-ish set would be neat, though!
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What levels are we talking about? I've got a level 96 Armorer on Test: Anuma. Give him an in-game mail holler and we'll see what we can do. :)

Or if you see him on, /tell or whatever of course, too. ;->

Uwk
  20. Alenna Well-Known Member

looks like my 20 paladin is in handcrafted plate already but my 20s templar and guardian are in low level quested armor. so I do have one lowbie that should be able to handle it. Although he still has low quested weapons. going to need to my others to should be able to try it out on my lower level ones nothing above 10 on them LOL. hmm maybe I should get cracking on the crafting of all my Test alts they were going to be support for Sylvanni and Corkotta.