Nights of the Dead 2017 - Feedback & Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Please put more graves all over cities, Qeynos is under-graved lol there's going to be mobs of folks camping them on live servers
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I have major, major "pain brain" today. So I'm dropping these here so folks can tell me what I missed ...

New on vendor:
    1. Carnage Hound (mount)
    2. Graveyard Window Small
    3. Hinged Vampiric Window
    4. Mouldering Sanctum (painting)
    5. Ossuary Window of Necrosis
    6. Toxin Eel (housepet)
    7. The Eternal Dirge (painting)
    8. Nights of the Dead Gooblin Costume
    9. Nights of the Dead Sarnak Skeleton Costume
    10. (and the new recipe book, of course!)

Has anyone else noticed anything new on that vendor?
    Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I know Jeehi was also having issues on Hopitor, who is 62
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

ok tried the quest "Broken Mirrors" on my 35 ratonga conji with level 30 hand made armour and the beginning quests jewelry. took her 30+ minutes to destroy enough bottles to kill the mob. my 96 ranger destroyed every single bottle in about 5 minutes or less something could it be something about the speed with which you destroy the bottles?
    Dude likes this.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Yes, please, bit more graveyards! Also, would you consider making the tombstone clickable a tiny bit faster? It's on test so of course no competition for the graveyard, but still felt like I was waiting a bit long on some of the clicks.
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Adding to the buyables list:

Grisly Bonecraft Chandelier (with an insanely long chain)
    Bone Bar Scare Tile
    Ghostly House Actor (wooooooot!)
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Any time you get a present from the graves, the recyle time is longer than the combat/etc ones. It does seem a bit long for those. :O
  8. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Chrol, what's the deal with the woken ghost who wants to play hide and seek? is there any purpose to him? he poofed ( assuming he went to hide) I can't find him really, but he shows up randomly and I go about zones and comments or asks somethign. He's beginning to be on par with Qho and Shorty annoyance level
    Dude, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Alenna like this.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

So I tried to figure out where the Gravedigger's Shovel is found in Neriak. First toon was Freeport citizen and couldn't find it anywhere in Neriak. Created a new trial heroic toon and changed citizenship from Freeport to Neriak and did all the quests so his call home for sure was going to Neriak. Went through entire zone (not into buildings) including crafting areas and didn't find a shovel or any grave sites. Am I blind or did Neriak get missed? He can see the shovel in Freeport.
  10. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Deadly Terra-Widow familiar also has NO name above it like other familiars, and is not targettable at all, just a vanity pet now, needs stats and the rest of familiar features :D
    Dude likes this.
  11. Kasa Well-Known Member

Also Petamorph Wand: Bleached Bone Asp & Petamorph Wand: Putrescent Goo.
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

Sylvanni is 96 wood elf ranger. in case you need that. she is stuck on "Broken Mirror" as well. my 35 ratonga conji was able to complete it but took her a very long time and lots of heal and power pots to do it.
    Dude likes this.
  13. Chrol Developer

Tested this on a conjuror and telling my pet to back off worked.
    Dude likes this.
  14. Chrol Developer

Fix is in for the spirit not dying as well as the revive points for the Abandoned Mansion. Will update here when it's actually pushed to Test.
    Kaitheel, Xianthia, Dude and 3 others like this.
  15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thank you sir!
  16. Finora Well-Known Member

Your fix to revive points will probably also fix this, but I got myself locked in the room with the note so evaced (was on a 99 ranger) and ended up in the Loping plains mansion. I exited the loping plains mansion via the door and ended up back in the room I was locked in before evac.
    Happily the barrier was gone, but it restarted the furious spirit fight.
    Dude likes this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I didn't even get as far as the Furious Spirit; I got *********** by a bunch of rats that I apparently did the "can't see target" bit on them (well, gee, they were right in the middle of an empty floor in the middle of a room; of course I couldn't see them...) until I was within aggro range. After that, my level 69 Fury couldn't cast Cures fast enough before they Detrimental Spelled him to death. :-/

And it took freaking forever to even get the Forlorn Apparition to show in the first place, after wading through lots and lots and LOTS and lots of fighting encounters (not all of them are willing to talk! ;->) that gave absolutely nothing: no XP for defeating foes of my level (I had the slider where it should be for XP; the city guards were also less than useless in helping to combat them, though one of the guys on the horses tried), no credit for defeating mobs for the daily loyalty jazz, no candy, no other drops, etc. If I do this again at all, it'll be on my Berserkers/Guardians, maybe my Monks/Bruisers, and that'll be it. :-/

Uwk
    Pixistik and Dude like this.
  18. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Yay! thanks much :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  19. Finora Well-Known Member

Now I won't pretend I know all the achievements or anything, but I don't remember this one from past years nor remember seeing anything about it before.

Would anyone care to elaborate on how one gets baying at the moon achievements? /howl emote?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  20. Kaitheel Developer

Yes, unfortunately, it is not intuitive, but it was the best given the situation and not wanting to encourage particular behavior. I'll give it another look and see if I can come up with another solution that works.

~ Kaitheel