Sarnak Female Voices

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Vyvren, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Vyvren New Member

Hi, I've been playing for a bit and noticed my sarnak female doesn't make and noises or speaks or obnoxious "you cannot use that item yet". The option in my settings is greyed out and I can't choose it.

How do enable this?

Can I add the files manually?

I'm on the Fallen Gate server.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I could be wrong but I don't think female Sarnak have voice files.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Why?
  4. Vyvren New Member

Well that'd do it. Is it possible to put together my own pack?

Edit: hrmm, my avatar doesn't show All Access on it, that's odd. Must be because I only bought one month.
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

All access only shows up under your name if you visit the 'badges' thing in your profile.

As for the voices, my Sarnak female still has a voice for emotes like /agree and what not. I'll be darned if I remember where I chose the voice though. (ignore this if the emote voice isn't what you were talking about).

**found where it was, in the character window under options. Same place as choosing if you want your cloak or weapons to show.
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. Porrum Member

This is probably a Fallen Gate issue. If you hover over the Voice drop-down menus, it'll say "This feature requires Desert of Flames".

Female Sarnaks on Live servers have Emote options for Brute female, Iksar 1 female, Iksar 2 female, Sinister female, Sarnak 1 female, and Sarnak 2 female. For Combat, they have default, alt 1 voice, and alt 2 voice.

I suspect that the bug is not defaulting female sarnaks to one of the options, and you not being able to change the options until DoF.
    Spindle and Finora like this.
  7. Vyvren New Member

@Finora
    Thanks, I found my badges.

@Porrum
    That's nice to know, I haven't played on the live servers yet. (I bought a subscription and jumped right into Fallen Gate).

I haven't found much from professor Google about this but it seems like I can have voices, but the option is greyed out. I'll dig through some of the game files and see if I can work around it.