Scourge Keep arena

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by lalluna, Sep 5, 2017.

1. lalluna Member

Help! How do you start Arena event in Scourge Keep(Heroic)?
  2. Raenius Well-Known Member

Go into the arena, move to the gong until Krazk will start talking - when he is done, move between the two iron doors you have entered the place and stand still - you will get a green glow around your character, the doors will close and a countdown is starting.
  3. lalluna Member

yeah, I did exactly this but the countdown didn't start and doors remain open
  4. santargria Well-Known Member

I believe you have to be behind the door that opens to the arena - in other words you have to be inside the enclosure not in the arena

That's the mistake I made anyway
  5. lalluna Member

tried this but did not work... was there 4 times and always failed to start arena, maybe I'm too dumb or something doesn't work as intended, nvm I gave up. Thanks all for help.
  6. santargria Well-Known Member

It's not just you - I gave up also :(
  7. Earar Well-Known Member

8. duckster Active Member

Killed enough names to open the arena ?
  9. Chrol Developer

Arena Champion Kraz'k says, "Now, should you decide to continue, stand between the arena's barred doors from where you entered."
    Arena Champion Kraz'k says, "As soon as at least 2 of you remain between the barred doors for at least 10 seconds, the arena will commence!"

It will start should you meet these requirements.
    santargria, lalluna and duckster like this.
  10. lalluna Member

Ah yes, this is true, I didn't think it is so important to be not alone. Sorry, and thanks for the information. =))
  11. Punmietz New Member

It looks like the key words are "at least 2 of you"? I'm about to try the solo, so we'll see.../shrugs
  12. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I had to two-box that encounter in order for it to work.