IoR: A special server...lets make it really special

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Vunder, Aug 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kristabella Well-Known Member

Hello byte :)
  2. Kristabella Well-Known Member

As will I stand for my server, in the hopes that the trashing of our server and our community stops.
    Kittybock likes this.
  3. Raff Well-Known Member

Yeah, new equipment has been selling like hotcakes since they announced the server rule changes. I've made over 200K plat on expert gear in the last week. Not sure what that indicates...new players possibly or people gearing up alts before the expansion.
    Kittybock and Kristabella like this.
  4. Tekka Well-Known Member

And the point that has been made is that the special rule set for IoR is free trade.

The added bonuses would have been more equitable for all subscribers on all servers, including but not exclusively IoR . What is the reason that you believe those bonuses should not be given equitably to all subscribers?

Concerns have also been raised about what this will do to the communities and economies of other servers, not because there will be a permanent mass influx, but because there won't. It's designed for players to rotate in and out after 30 days, with ethereals and whatever gear begins to become readily available (and it likely will, they have to do something for 30 days).

If you'd like to have a discussion, with equivalent points, then I'm willing to listen - as it were.
    Castegyre likes this.
  5. Raff Well-Known Member

Well, it is what it is. Like it or not. I do think the server rule set will be very interesting to new players and returning players trying to catch up in a game that is not too forgiving to either.
    Kittybock and Kristabella like this.
  6. Tekka Well-Known Member

No one has trashed your server or community in this discussion. Any bad press or distaste has been generated by the posts from your 'side'. You're not a martyr.

If you'd like to state, or address, a legitimate point, there has been an ongoing attempt at an actual discussion, with valid concerns that pertain to the entire game, across a few threads. You are welcome to join.
  7. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.