Enough is enough

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cirvandal, Aug 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. santargria Well-Known Member

I always thought UO Felucca was the great grand daddy of all MMO's... no?
    Kheldorm and Semperfifofum like this.
  2. Cirvandal Active Member

I have played plenty MMORPGs, none of them came close to the joy I found in EQ2. Right now I am playing League of Legends and single player games. Regardless of the toxic community in LoL the game is pretty good. I rather not game at all than play EQ2 now.

Proving Grounds won't survive. One more wave of upgrades and all there is left will be bots doing them.
  3. Cirvandal Active Member

Such as doing all quests and old heroics/raids that I already done countless times across my alt army?
    Kheldorm likes this.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

I'd agree if you drop the "Felucca." UO was amazing when there was no division between Felucca and Trammel.
    Kheldorm and santargria like this.
  5. Cirvandal Active Member

Also, WoW was created by old school EQ1 players.
  6. SwashbucklerWoman Active Member

Really ?
    you have to bring WOW into this ?
    I'm sure they will love you there
  7. santargria Well-Known Member

Agreed - I only mention the Felucca so as not to confuse it with the Trammel addition
    Dude likes this.
  8. santargria Well-Known Member

Wow, looks like you're missing a large portion of the game LOL - no wonder you're so miserable!
    SwashbucklerWoman likes this.
  9. Cirvandal Active Member

I just realized you are just a troll. Sad.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

lol ... says the person who says he's quit, but still lingers around the forums.
    santargria and SwashbucklerWoman like this.
  11. Revanu Well-Known Member

why are you so salty? let the guy get his end of the road glory. dont be the atypical bad player.
    Kioske likes this.
  12. SwashbucklerWoman Active Member

And just how many times is he gonna END it ?
    Dude and santargria like this.
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

To quote a small group of deep philosophical thinkers, "Don't go away mad, just go away."
  14. Cirvandal Active Member

I am not mad. I gave my feedback. Well, maybe I am a little mad for responding to you silly trolls.
    Kheldorm likes this.
  15. Dude Well-Known Member

Bye Felicia.
  16. SwashbucklerWoman Active Member

you wrote the book on trolling
    is that what you call whining feedback ? lol.
    and by the way how many times have you banned and we all had to hear it in general and here ?
    Halls of fate wont miss you
    santargria likes this.
  17. Kioske Well-Known Member

"Stop complaining that the game you pay for has gone to crap so you don't want to play it anymore. Feedback is bad and not welcome here. Excuse me while I complain about you complaining, because that's obviously a better use of time than giving feedback to a product that you've paid money for. Stop QQing you cry baby. Why are you still here complaining if you want to quit? You mean.. you actually want real change to happen to the game so it can be enjoyable for you and for everyone? No way, we don't support that kind of talk here. Get off our forums!" - Literally everyone complaining about Cirvandal and blindly supporting DBG in this thread.

It's called customer feedback. Not sure why you guys are against it, I'm sure you've all made calls complaining to your ISP when your internet goes down. STOP THAT! You're just being salty! Instead, just quit their service and move on. It's bad taste to let a company know they are doing a bad job providing their service to you, that you've paid for, right?

"There are more things to do than grind PGs" does not mean he can't complain that Best in Slot gear is awarded through 45+ hours of grinding the same PG zone over and over and over and over and over and over (my eyes have started bleeding just thinking about it). If you're not worried about PGs and you have found other things to do, why is his complaint about something that has nothing to do with you bothering you so much that you need to complain about him? It literally has nothing to do with you, keep your comments about it to yourself maybe?
    Riktor, Juraiya, Kheldorm and 2 others like this.
  18. Kioske Well-Known Member

I don't even like Cirvandal, and you people are making me take his side in this. That's how bad this is. I hate you all.
    Kheldorm likes this.
  19. rutro Well-Known Member

DITTO!
    Dude, santargria and Semperfifofum like this.
  20. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

+1
    And Cirv did a good job on the feedback, and they do have to hear.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.