New xpac info gathered so far

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Xavion, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Xavion Well-Known Member

So here some data i've acquired so far on the new xpac and i think these guess are fairly accurate
    • The xpac will probly be called: The Planes of the Ascended
    • We get a new adorn type the grey adorn (maybe similar to my adorn idea ;) )
    • The resilience tag we saw on the weekly item will probly be a marker for surviving certain mob damage or as a new tradeskill/mechanic thing like adorning/infusing and will also be the same for the cursed tag we saw
    • The protection from planar energies from epic 2.0 was probably added as a precursor for the new xpac to allow access to certain parts in the xpac or to reduce damage?
    • We may get a new type of defensive stat similar to resolve to mitigate godly/planar damage from certain enemies
    So this is my guesses so far and some info i discovered feel free to addon to anything you think might be coming
  2. Ryuken Active Member

Wooohoo Planes of Power EQ2-style!
  3. Gninja Developer

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but none of those are accurate. Love the speculation though :)
    Blazen, Spindle, Dude and 3 others like this.
  4. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Gninja dropping the hammer!
    Blazen likes this.
  5. Xavion Well-Known Member

but i saw the grey adorn slot on the item raid item drop
  6. Conifur Well-Known Member

I have my ideas but I think I would get banned.
    Livx likes this.
  7. Uncle Active Member

what a nice read i guess ill put in my .02

1. all purple war rune/armor slots are being replaced with new orange rune slots.
    2. grey slot on bps no clue what that for but well know soon enough.
    3. i forsee reforging to going away. just by looking he way the alt gear looks atm on the event npc as well as how the cloaks were done as far as not being reforgeable. NOTE: I PRAY I"M WRONG ABOUT THIS ONE.
    4. next looking at the eth cloaks i would also not be surprised if you need t1 loot peice to upgrade to t2 loot peice etc or something simalar to current t4 loot where you must have killed x mob to be able to utulized x enhanced feature on the said piece.
    5. lastly I'll 1~2 New asecenions which will have abilites that will be needed for new expac in order to kill end of expansion raid mobs.

there are a few other things that came to mind but im trying to stay constructive so i dont get in supended or banned as Conifur puts it
  8. Ryuken Active Member

Hopefully Toby will do all the animations.
  9. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

i guess its nice that folks are already speculating and chomping at the bit for info on exp14. :) I heard it was called Fires of Fowlumbra: Return of the Everduck! ;)
    Spindle, Cyrrena and Rhodris like this.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

No no no. It's clearly going to be Planes of Nimbus: The Wrath of the Broom Mount!
    Spindle, Cyrrena and Rhodris like this.
  11. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

Planes of History: The Wrath of Genghis Khan?
    Spindle likes this.
  12. Spindle Well-Known Member

No, no. The name is 'The Wrath of Whines!.' A new character slot will be available for the new Hankie adorn. Sizes and decorative colors of new Hankie to be announced.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Ryuken Active Member

Plane of Carrots: Revenge of Carotenia!
  14. Conifur Well-Known Member

The new stat will be Fubaresolve
    Cyrrena and Mizgamer62 like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Perhaps:

Planes of Vermin: Attack of the Killer Weasels?
  16. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Knew about the grey adorn since beta actually, was in the graphic files.

The final raid mob in the next xpac should be Qho Augren.
    Prissetta and Mizgamer62 like this.
  17. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

Uh, no. Click a shrub at the end of every heroic and solo instance, a la the DoV/ToV pillars. He needs to die early, and OFTEN.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.