Discord bans

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by kluxor, Aug 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kluxor Well-Known Member

The bans from discord for asking about class balance, etc, are getting ridiculous. Any questions or pointing out obvious issues and boom, they boot you right off.

No offensive language, no insuslts, just a question resulted in kicked off today.
    Feldon likes this.
  2. Ronjah Active Member

dont ask questions from them in discord. it is not meant to be. rather ask youself: why do I pay them to kick me.
    Feldon, Mizgamer62, Dude and 2 others like this.
  3. Kielex Well-Known Member

I got kicked from the discord for getting into a scuffle with morgan feldon a little over a year ago, where we both verbally assaulted each other. Still banned to this day so I miss alot of the PSA's or important stuff that is being talked about in the discord, Wish I could get unbanned even if i get no chat permissions or anything, I just want to see whats being said in the discord
    Ceyllynn, PhoenixVFIRE and Lenecro like this.
  4. Malleria Well-Known Member

Can't you just create a new discord account to get back in?
  5. Jess New Member

LOL, that's not what happened and you know it. You have a very skewed memory of events. Banning from Discord is one thing though, most of HoF would love you to be banned period.
    Feldon and Dude like this.
  6. Daelini Active Member

Not to my knowledge. I tried (subverted a forum IP ban under Radars, but he eventually admitted he was wrong and reinstated me) it so far I haven't been able to get back in discord. I got banned for literally nothing...said raise my avatars flag (the one in my forum signature) and then BANNED.
  7. Kielex Well-Known Member

Congratulations on speaking of something you know nothing about
    Adoninilol, PhoenixVFIRE and Lenecro like this.
  8. Kielex Well-Known Member

If most of HoF wanted me banned It would have happened already, Considering reports are accounted for and the deciding factor is if they think what was said / done warranted a ban. Don't let your personal biases misconstrue the general opinion about me. Provide facts or simply don't speak, Thx
    PhoenixVFIRE and Lenecro like this.
  9. Jess New Member

Shook so much it warranted two replies. ;)
    Feldon and Evguenil62 like this.
  10. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Kielex has helped me on many occasions, and I'm on HoF and would not want him banned.
    Kielex likes this.
  11. Kielex Well-Known Member

And I'd do it all again :)
  12. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Locking this up because it's starting to devolve into personal attacks - for those who have concerns about unfairly being banned from Discord, you're more than welcome to take it up with me privately.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.