Sunday...still can't get in or download

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Aranie, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Aranie Member

Downloaded from Steam but the Launch pad still doesn't work so it can't patch. Still can't DL from DB. Can't download any game from DB. I hope they fix this soon. I'm getting more and more frustrated :(
  2. Hariken Member

No one is working on it this weekend. The last reply was on Friday so forget about playing this weekend. Just go play something else.
  3. fractul New Member

It is Sunday, August 13, 2017 and I still cannot connect.

EQ2 LaunchPad feezes on the "installing..." part of the normal update.

Been like this for the past few days.

Actually surprised they have not fixed this.

Yep, frustrating.
  4. fractul New Member

(following from my post immediately above)

I let the LaunchPad process just "sit there" in a frozen state (i.e. during the "install..."part). It eventually displayed the following error (verbatim), Day Break? Unsure if this might help on your side? And also, everything WAS working SUCCESSFULLY before the patch last week. This is definitely patch related. Good luck on the fix.

ERROR
    Unable to download SocketError:Host Not Found (11001 - 205.185.208.88 - http://eq2.patch.daybreakgames.com/patch/sha/eq2/eq2.sha.zs/85/d09/7bb5c7b147f4afccf3bfd5f
  5. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

hotspot your smartphone and its solved.
  6. Kamala New Member

4 days and still no access.. reminds me of the sony days.
  7. Neijya New Member

Connect to another country (not US or Canada) through a VPN to download, it may work. Worked for me! Just don't forget to turn off the VPN after download to preserve ping rates :)
  8. Beena Member

Hotspot your smartphone and it's solved??? No... no it's not! This is getting more and more frustrating everyday! Subscription is coming up for renewal...may have to think about it before i actually renew it this time.
  9. Amopia New Member

Yup, I got that too... I gave up today, went to another game...when they get it fixed, may not be as into it, may not renew.. not sure yet...
  10. uneni New Member

ahhh yes i remember that. only good side was they opened all the live events for two weeks for us.
  11. Malleria Well-Known Member

In all likelihood they have had people actively chasing it up this weekend. But those people are engineers. They work on the back end of systems. They're not the community team. So of course they're not going to post updates on game forums.
  12. Ronjah Active Member

some company representatives arent posting updates either too frequently: last update saturday
  13. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We have not yet been able to resolve the issue, but our operations engineers have been working with our CDN providers all weekend (and this morning) to get this fixed.