Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2017

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Me neither, since the non-Player Studio holiday stuff isn't available ANYWAY, until the holiday in question hits. I can't believe that the Tinkerfest stuff sold so poorly compared to other holiday stuff that they would slaughter it forever. :(

Even so, this would be a perfect time to take it OUT of the Vault again. >:-/

Uwk
  2. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Well.... except maybe Ants Climbing a Tree... yummy nom noms!
  3. Shmogre Well-Known Member

I meant to post this earlier...thank you for making the scrap heap easier to harvest. Much appreciated!
  4. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Could the "Detrimental Ablatement and Mutilation Negation" be changed that we can cast it when we have a det on us? Otherwise it is of very limited use.
  5. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

I noticed that too. I have a templar and she has been doing the PQs a lot more than others. When Jaled Dar screams she can't cast any cures either. So I assume it's a stun. She doesn't have any war runes, but she is level 100, can't remember if she has her epic1 or not.

Are you sure it's not just that you're getting stunned? (Probably not, but I had to ask.)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Stun or Stifled both make it that you can't use the clicky. And that exactly what it would be good for.
  7. Eoria Member

When does Tinkerfest PQ end?
    I can't get 1 part to drop.....
    Worked so hard, joined few dozens or more PQs... :(
  8. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Tinkerfest ends at 11:59pm Pacific on Wednesday August 2nd (tomorrow).

Crossing fingers you get the part you need...
  9. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

10. Kaitheel Developer

11. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Shame that so many people who have participated (a lot) are missing parts, its not like you can make them without a large amount of scrap.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

They do with the Chronomages event... :(

Uwk
  13. Kaitheel Developer

The Chronomage merchants simply remain up, for an additional amount of time. They do not have items added to them that were only available via event content.

~ Kaitheel
  14. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

One way you could make a limited time merchant work in the future is to only let people who received the 5 tinkerfest PQ achievement use him.

That way you insure that the person buying the missing parts has done enough PQs to have had received all 4 if they were lucky.

I also hope next year the drop ratio: "merc gear to familiar parts" is adjusted, and no one will end up having this issue at all.

All and all one of the best events we have ever had and I look forward to doing it again next year. :cool:
  15. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

I just noticed, the Automated Targeting Eye is animated! Cooool! <3 When I get into conbat, it moves over my eye and then moves back when I'm not.