Vendoring familiars

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Sherhala, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Sherhala New Member

I have tried the regular merchants in Quenos, but sop far no luck getting rid of some extra familiars I have. Where the heck do I sell these?
  2. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

The guildhall merchant will give you a silver for the ones that drop.
  3. Sherhala New Member

I was gifted some cages from the store, and that character is not currently in a guild, I am guessing no other vendors usable?
  4. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Those are worth a lot of status, I'd hold on to them until you are in a guild.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

City merchants should buy them for status.
  6. Elinea Well-Known Member

If you're on TLE, there's only 2 vendors that I've found that take the marketplace ones for status. One in Freeport near the reforger, one in north Qeynos next to the broker by the bank.
  7. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

The guild merchant in Neriak also takes the status familiars (at least he does on FG).
  8. Elinea Well-Known Member

Very cool, thank you! I figured all the starting cities had one, but I get lost a little too easily in Neriak so I don't go there often lol.
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Sherhala New Member

Found a merchant actually that I was able to sell to. If you go to the Rogue's Gallery in your cities mercenary den, there is a "Shifty Guard" in there that you can sell them to.
  10. Elinea Well-Known Member

Does the Rogue's Gallery exist on Fallen Gate server? I didn't think it would since mercs aren't in over there yet.