Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2017

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Shmogre Well-Known Member

2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Awesome! :)

But if they wanna cash in on the Tinkerfest hols, they need a separate section. :-/

Just glad they have something up... :-/

Uwk
  3. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

People are reporting that inqy merc's "verdict" is bugging the boss at the very end.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

And if I may make a suggestion, please make Bhoughbh Nova Prime MkII immune to possession. It seems the new thing is to have him and around 2 to 5 possessed essences running around.
    Shmogre and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Again?? Thought they'd fixed that, early on... :-/

Uwk
  6. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

No idea Uwk, I see no need for people to be using mercs or attacking the named during the TF PQ to begin with, but there we are.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

This was fixed on Test last week, so I'm not sure why it is hitting now. :( Hopefully the hotfix (Tuesday?) will fix this and several other issues.

I agree on the possessed essences - very annoying.
  8. Kickya Active Member

would it be possible to allow the jump packs to be used as appearance as a backpack please so it can appear while you have a flying mount equipped and summoned.

thanks either way
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I have a toon with the "old," first Tinkerfest jump pack, and when I go inside, it changes back to whatever I had displayed on my back. Which is actually pretty cool, because this particular toon also had a Tinkered Backpack that would NOT display properly whenever he zoned, always going back to a cloak or anything else but the backpack I wanted to show off. But with the jump pack on nowadays, it never fails to switch to display my cool backpack when I'm inside, so I'm happy. :)

Uwk
  10. Drigg_AB New Member

Well this is Tinkerfest.. so i have a Bug that has been around for a while but reporting it again, the Tinkered Xegonite Drill (Active) when placed in a house, you can not click on anything else, sometimes if you pull back and change you you can manage to click something else but if you don't use that method you can not get anything else to respond or function, removing that item lets things go back to normal.. can we get that looked into ? :) please
  11. Glofro New Member

How do you get "Disabled Spidermech XXX" stuff?
    Off PG rewards?
  12. Katz Well-Known Member

Those come from the chests. You don't get one each time but by the time you get/harvest all the ginormous scraps you need, you should have all the disabled parts.
  13. Katz Well-Known Member

This is a request for next year, it would really save us a lot of time when we want to buy those things that we can't craft:

Have a merchant that has only the items that can't be crafted. It would be a huge time-saver and help and make us very very happy!
  14. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Could you please make the 10 use blue prints stack.
  15. Udonn Active Member

Don't know if identified yet or not, but the Necromech petamorph wand does not change the appearance of the Illusionist Personae; it just affects the size. At least on the grandmaster version of the pet.
  16. elflover Well-Known Member

Not sure if anyone else has had this issueson the PQs, on my inquis if i use interrogation on the pylons I fall threw the world especaily in anotinca and guildy says he has same issues with pylons in commonlands when using his pally joust.
  17. Udonn Active Member

Disregard above. Working now. Odd.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  18. Kaitheel Developer

I am unable to reproduce this issue, locally. I can put down the "Tinkered Xegonite Drill (Active)", and pick up or move other objects right next to it, with no trouble. Is anyone else encountering this issue?

~ Kaitheel
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Kaith! Now that we have you where we want you... :D Can we ask you to ask The Powers to PLEASE put Tinkerfest items up on the Marketplace? More than ONE? And in their own category? It's a wee bit late, but we'd still appreciate it, and I think they'd appreciate being able to make some money. ;)

Heck, just trot out the old stuff again--unless it's all been Vaulted. :(

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  20. Katz Well-Known Member

They could put the vaulted stuff up that is tinkered. I have no idea why they took that out.

I love love love this PQ. It is sooooo much fun. Thanks!!!!!!!! x infinity