Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2017

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Heh, yup, I think that's exactly where Bhoughbh foiled me. Thanks for the validation...much appreciated! :D
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Antonica PQ on Antonia Bayle has bugged on the pylons stage. Pylons are down, electromagnetic pulse not happening
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Someone also just caught that the Master Control Core is missing AGI as a stat. All these times staring at it and I missed it. Mea culpa.
  4. Chrol Developer

Should be fixed now.
  5. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Found a name mismatch between recipe name and product/ingredient name: The recipe "Spidermech Defender Pedipalp" uses a "Disabled Spidermech Exhaust Valve" and makes the "Repaired Spidermech Exhaust Valve".

(I'm guessing it's a mismatch, since the other similar recipes all match the name of the "Disabled" piece it takes to make them, i.e., "Spidermech Defender Abdomen" takes a "Disabled Spidermech Abdomen" and produces a "Repaired Spidermech Abdomen").

[IMG]
  6. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

FYI I got the cosmetic spider pet, and the scroll text says "Jack O' Lantern" oops. ;)

Also not sure if intended, but I also can loot the body of the mech for parts on alts regardless of if they participated in the actual PQ. Since the items are no trade, and the body appears in the exact same place each time, it might be intended but worth mentioning.

At the moment, I can park all my alts in the "death spot" of the PQ and log them in one after another and get all the parts after participating with just one alt. Intended? Or not?
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well! :) If that's intended...nah, I've got too much to do to finish up the decorating project, which is more possible now that we have the new stuff. ;->

Uwk
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Chrol said it was ok to do just that. However, that will only help you with the scrap metal, not for the 4 drops for the familiar that you need, and so on. It is great for getting the scrap for making the green adorn, but you're still going to be doing some grinding for the familiar :D
  9. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Adding on to my earlier comment about the Jack-o-lantern copy/paste issue on the Undertok Minecrawler, if you hover over the spell, it says "artisan/tinkering_bomb" under the name:
    [IMG]
  10. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Wanted to say that I'm loving the design and look of the PQ...Tinkerfest is one of the best holidays for awesome graphics and art. Also really dig the way the pylons kachunk-kachunk down as they lose health, that's a really cool effect.

Many thanks for the fun!
  11. Dyeana Active Member

I ran with Kasa and company the Antonica PQ last night after the patch. Much better.

I didn't have any problems targetting pillars, I use "TAB" button as I am running toward the pillar.

Did not get to try commonlands out as I could not get any excitement going .... And I wasn't going to hold a hook and go fly-fishing for folks. <<Sigh>> Nor pull my wings off to have Barbie-qued Fae Wings to entice folks .....

Dye
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  12. Kaitheel Developer

Got some fixes headed your way for those copy pasta bugs and typos.

Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  13. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

on live right now on Maj'dul server; the Antonica PQ hasn't spawned in other 3 hours now.
  14. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Maj'dul Antonica PQ is broken ATM. CL is still spawning.
  15. Jhen Ro Active Member

When completing the PQ, not getting the waypoint for the chest maybe 50% of the time. Getting the buff to where should be able to, but no trail and no X on map to just go there. Have had to follow other players.

When getting to the chest, can loot it just fine, though.
    Shmogre and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Chrol Developer

Should be fixed now.
  17. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Down with buggy pasta... lol! :confused:
  18. Chrol Developer

I'll see if I can repro this. In the meantime, if all else fails, and you're the only one around, you only have to search for the chest within the radius of the PQ.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've got a bug to report:

Where's our Marketplace items for Tinkerfest? :(

Uwk
    Shmogre likes this.
  20. Shmogre Well-Known Member

If it helps, data-wise, it just happened for me at the Antonica PQ on Maj'Dul (finished around 17:15 Pacific). Interestingly, a guildy *did* get their waypoint and wisp for the chest for the same PQ.