[Wish List] Frostfell!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Sinhika Well-Known Member

I'd like Frostfell on Stormhold this year. My Carpenter really wants those Frostfell recipes and the harvestables to make them.
    kianne and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Ethini Well-Known Member

Frozen versions of griffon fountains, or fountain of storms
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

You're getting it all this year other than the questline that requires Maldura, and the new quest that requires a special Sleeper's Tomb instance. :D
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Finally, some holiday love for them! :D

Uwk
    Trixwynter likes this.
  5. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I would like to see a depot just for frostfell harvestables We already have bags for just frostfell, wouldn't the coding for a depot be similar? maybe add a big red bow on top or change the color a bit?
    Trixwynter, Gretel, kianne and 2 others like this.
  6. kianne Well-Known Member

also so it accepts the frostfell fuel as well!
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, I'm sure we could put the FF fuel in the regular Fuel Depots...but those are entirely too small as it is. :-/

Uwk
    who thinks, "Hey, we have a Small and Large version of the various depots (or did), why not of the Fuel one as well?" on occasion
    Trixwynter, Gretel and kianne like this.
  8. kianne Well-Known Member

thats my point hun they are far to small if u think about it there are 6 diff fuels and 10 fuel tiers that makes 60 then you have the 3 frostfell fuels that 63 to my count not including any others i have yet to find or have missed and the crafted fuel depot is what 50 slots!! i refuse to pay £5 to get sc to get a 10 or 30 slot box extra (even when the black friday sale was here it was still 750sc (or what ever it is now)or something like that) for the 30slot fuel.. thats just bloody stupid and a con...
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I still have no idea why we can't have larger personal Fuel Depots. It's ridiculous, especially since I'm sure the level cap will shoot up to 105/110 or whatever, for crafting as well as adventuring. Every time the Powers keep telling us, "Oh goshy-darn, no-no-no, you can't have a ________ bigger than Xxx, it's impossible!" they turn right around and give us like, say, a 56-slot bag right after saying it would be physically impossible to have one bigger than 48 slots. X-P

Either they have little confidence in their abilities to make them, or it's something about us... Whatever the rationale, I'm not buying into it. Maybe it's a last-gasp effort to force us to get Guild Halls; aren't the Fuel Depot amenities there bigger than 50 slots? :-/

Uwk
  10. kianne Well-Known Member

yep they are 100... just because you have a personal guild does not mean you want the hassle of a gh i think it should be personal preference i also believe that they should offer you a one time option at lvl 30 to make a prestige home in to a guild hall instead with all the amenities being able to be earnt just like it would in an actual gh..... i have a guild on thurgadin and i have turned my dojo in to my gh (under lvl 30) i dont want the head ache of a Hugh place, on skyfire i have a halas one, now i have made my felwithe i would prefer to us that all thats needed is the amenities, i have a 50 slot fuel depot in there, ive made my halas innroom on MD in to a home suitable for crafting and the such not to mention able to house amenities, i dont want to be forced in to getting a gh just to be able to store my fuel so my alts can share.... We can make grandmaster summoning scrolls to do writs, we have 1000 slot harvesting boxes for mats, we have 2x gatherers (horse/goblin) crafting tables, we can now access broker on the fly and mail, we have travel items, we can get this wochamcallit doohicky that can summon a fuel merchant, all that really needed now is a stay at home banker and a decent fuel depot and we are all set but getting back to depots they all should be minimum storage of 100 that can be crafted especially when u need 5 rares to make them..
  11. Spextasy Well-Known Member

For Next Year : Frostfell themed DOORS to go with all our Frostfell themed windows and building blocks! :)
  12. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

y
    yes yes yes please
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I just did this quest in Frostfang sea and I had to collect " Ice Lilies "
    I don't know if those are already available or not but I for shure wished we could craft them ,
    or maybe collect some as part of a quest they are really pretty and would go well with Frostfell.
    Ice lilies and ice crystals :D
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! Those would also look nice as part of the New Halas City Festival stuff, too. :)

I mean, that one Froglok guy was going on about wanting to sell the crystals to get money to survive in New Halas, once he and his kid finally got there... ;->

Uwk
    Merriel and Trixwynter like this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

wow I just spend a long time reading through all this posts.
    I am happy to see that a lot of ideas in this thread were realized.
    I would like to see a melted snowman I saw in Neriak.
    I put this request here because I figured this is a more appropriate place than under test server.

I want to put a snowman in to my Maj'Dul house .
    Oops I guess its a little to hot here.;)
  16. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Working on a somewhat Frostfell-themed room / house now and I am in dire need of more Frostfell "decorations"...such as vases, paintings, rugs-that-aren't-specifically-snowflaked, pillows that don't have that ugly goblin's mug on them (maybe white, in the same style as the black ones from our NotD recipes!) possibly more lamps, or just more variations like the "cool mint" set we were blessed with last year. :)

I have worked myself into a Frostfell frenzy during the summer yet again just thinking about new Frostfell items! Every year, I swear! :p
  17. Lera Well-Known Member

It's good that you've already started! Frostfell starts in only 231,268 minutes.
    Griffon Lady, Gretel, Merriel and 2 others like this.
  18. Lera Well-Known Member

I'd like the snowglobes and music boxes to come back. They'd be good rewards from the candy cane cube quest, which would give a good reason to keep doing it after getting the achievement.

Also Frostfell cube mounts. You ride in the cube.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OH! Actually, yeah, that would be cool! :D

And I thought Santa Glug gave out snowglobes last year...? But yeah, I too would like to see the music boxes...I think I came into the game too late (2006) to get any? :-/

Uwk
    Gretel and Merriel like this.
  20. Merriel Well-Known Member

Santa Glug gives out newer snow globes, not the originals that were introduced years ago with Frostfell. He doesn't give out the Santa Glug plushie anymore either, which is really sad...wish they would give us the option to purchase the plushie on the FF merchant or something if they aren't going to give it out from Santa Glug anymore. In fact, there are quite a few items Santa Glug doesn't give out anymore, and all we get in harvestable gift packages are snowflakes and candles from his 'discontinued' item list. I have so many snowflakes and candles now, it isn't funny. If they are going to take things off his list of gifts to be given, they should at least add them to the FF merchant to be purchased with FF currency or something. :D

I would too love to see doors to go with all the FF building blocks, and maybe even a functional door that looks like a tall or narrow divider, so we can make hidden passageways and such. Also would love to get all the cut out building blocks for the FF sets, and especially have them add a round and/or oval cut out room divider for making round or oval windows.

A silver tea set for FF would be nice too, something like the gold set they gave us previously. Again, I second Shanette's suggestion of lamps similar to that of the blue lamp they gave us recently, and more cushions in other colors. More rugs like the new round one we can make from the KA crafting recipes would be awesome too. Absolutely gorgeous colors and makes a perfect tablecloth too. Love that it's not super 'thick' like so many of the other rugs in the game. Small rectangular runners like that would also be wonderful...not super long like the High Keep runners that are simply too long to set on a table.