Will you allow transfers off Stormhold soon?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by dirgenoobforreal, Jun 14, 2017.

1. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

The last week, when the FG beta server ran I saw just how bad it hurt Stormhold. It was so hard to get groups going any time of the day.

What I am asking is that if you could allow people to transfer off Stormhold soon? I want to group in this game, and not just raid and its gonna be a true nightmare once Fallen Gate open it gates.

People have worked for 2 years on these characters completing all the content and getting the achivements/factions capped. Doing it all over on LIVE servers would feel awful

So please, allow transfers off Stormhold.
    Fangrim and Prissetta like this.
  2. Fangrim Active Member

I agree with you. People should get free transfers from this server and the rest merged with IoR server if they don't take up the offer.
    The server is dead and will only get worse once FG launches.I think it is only fair it is merged with IoR server as that is the newest server and both are the only subscription ones. My reasoning behind this is if SH is merged with any other server they will be so far behind other players,at least IoR is fairly new.
    By all means let people voluntarily move to any server if they choose to do so but merge SH with IoR,Like RTT was merged into SH.
  3. Fangrim Active Member

I would like to add that I have been in a great guild on Stormhold and the longer it is left to rot people will just drift away to other games or w/e so please get this sorted because I want to play EQ2 with the people I have met on SH.
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

Perhaps they could wait until X expansion (so as not to ruin the economy and server 1sts on Fallen Gate, etc.) then allow transfers from SH to FG! I don't see where many people from SH will want to get dumped onto IoR. It isn't even the same type of server: It's live with looser trade restrictions on some things.
  5. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

With so few people still playing on SH, I can't believe they even thought it wise to introduce another TLE server. I doubt they are going to let any one transfer off of SH to FG, especially since SH is already at level 90 with SF expansion.
    Meneltel likes this.
  6. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

I wasted hours upon hours grinding faction ill need on the live servers for the epic 2.0. I managed to get obtain all kinds of wardrobe items that are hard to get. I managed to get every pre 95 mount in the game. All the achivements done, all raids done at relevant level.

It would suck so hard leaving us all behind and not allowing us to transfer off Stormhold. I payed $390 to play on this server I dont want to leave the character behind because I got a special bond to it after spending so much time on it.
    Springelf likes this.
  7. Seriously Member

The soonest time possible they would allow transfer from Stormhold to Fallen Gate would be when Fallen Gate unlocks Stormholds current expansion, SF. is 72 weeks from now. 12 weeks per expansion.
    You can't bring a toon from a server with different current content. Ala, placing a characters from the SF expansion into anything prior to that, for obvious reasons.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be a problem if they allowed transfers to a live server.
  9. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Im talking about a transfer to LIVE server... I dont care much for FG at all only for the rewards.

I dont know anyone on Stormhold that cares much for FG except for doing Heritage quests for rewards actually.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

I think a lot of people are going to use FG like RTT. They will get the rewards to use on their main server and that will be about it.
    Finora likes this.
  11. Finora Well-Known Member

I'd think that especially true for Stormhold, though I can't honestly speak much for the Stormhold community since I'm a rebel there and only solo.