Fallen Gate and bells, housing, events...

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Springelf, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Springelf Active Member

Just was looking at the FAQ for Fallen Gate. It didnt say our mounts will be slower so YaY... maybe. And we will eventually get guild halls. So maybe the bells will have more options at launch.
  2. Kari Well-Known Member

I am so curious to see what a level 50 mana stone can do!
  3. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Guild Halls are Sentinel's Fate. Mechanically I wouldn't expect Fallen Gate to be that different from Stormhold. I'd expect stat and feature unlocks to work exactly as they did the first time unless specifically stated otherwise.
  4. Nuhvohk Active Member

Guild halls are actually RoK. They came out a short while before TSO. Having them unlock that late on Stormhold was odd, and I doubt they'll do that this time around.

You shouldn't judge this server entirely by how Stormhold did it, cause this isn't Stormhold.
  5. Venser Active Member

A late while after TSO meaning SF, lol. That's all he was referring to :p
  6. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

It's a Stormhold clone, the same as RTT. The only specified differences are the set unlocks vs vote, the all race/class, and the HQ gimmick. Until anything else has been specified, don't expect it.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  7. Zenji Well-Known Member

And the thousands of items that were updated and the raid content that was retuned. But who cares about those little things.
    Nuhvohk likes this.
  8. Nuhvohk Active Member

And the fact that the FAQ says we will be able to claim some items, instead of having /claim entirely disabled.
  9. Nuhvohk Active Member

I'm talking about normal servers, not how Stormhold did it. I meant what I said, nerd.
  10. Nuhvohk Active Member

Forgot to mention that all blue stats will be available from the start as well. No waiting til DoF for Ability Mod and KoS for multiattack and potency. So, no. Fallen Gate isn't a "Stormhold clone" at all.
  11. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Those are changes that will apply to Stormhold as well. The itemization changes will be game-wide.

Daybreak isn't going to create multiple server rulesets. They have one TLE ruleset that applies to both Fallen Gate and Stormhold. Any changes being made for Fallen Gate are changes to the general TLE ruleset. Don't expect an appreciable difference to the gameplay.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  12. Zenji Well-Known Member

I have actually received some mixed messages about Potency and Crit Bonus being active at launch.
  13. ssiard New Member

14. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

What will annoy me is if they repeat what they did with the Stormhold TLE, that is not allow veteran reward experience and vitality potions to be claimed, but yet sell them immediately or shortly after launch on the marketplace.
  15. Zenji Well-Known Member

That is what I have been told in conversation with a couple Devs, but the FAQ from yesterday seems to imply other wise.

Experience potions have never been sold on the TLE servers, only Vitality Potions
  16. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I know, I guess I should have specified vitality, but when you think of it..vitality does contribute to xp gain so to me its all the same thing.
  17. Proh New Member

Vitality potions are way more potent than XP, unless they've added 200% XP pots recently. Also don't hold your breath about being able to claim your own vitality potions on TLE when they're for sale, I don't see that happening.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  18. Albin New Member

Ich vermisse die alten Dörfer sehr, wie den Weidenwald etc.
  19. Momo Well-Known Member

Me too!
    Hey, last time they surprised us with the isle, maybe this time they put the suburbs back in? *gets hopes up*
  20. Arandar Well-Known Member

Yeah... no. I would fully expect mount speed to be 29% (as it was on the beta) and world travel to be limited. In fact, world travel is still limited on Stormhold from the cities. All of the faster, more direct global travel options are tied to guild halls.

Put on those running shoes. You're gonna need 'em.