PG pants need more health and mana

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Xavion, May 16, 2017.

1. Xavion Well-Known Member

The ones you get from the adorn vendor have 15k health when soverign pants from PQ have 45k can we get a buff or atleast a equalization on the health and mana? cause i mean whats the point of getting the pants if you lose over 20/30k health for a small stat boost
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

The point is u get gear for KA.
    Another way to get gear
  3. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Here is a catch :D
    Check how much health comes with corresponding orange adorn
    But in generally you right - lazy design
    Stats on the PG glove identical to stats that you will get from currency vendor except new gloves have 20 resolve and old one 11 also once you put new orange adorn in and stat upgrading it ... everything become a lot more transparent :D
  4. kluxor Well-Known Member

Sometimes we gotta make choices...
    DoomDrake likes this.
  5. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

and choices are clear :D - ether grind or quite
    Conifur likes this.
  6. Meilay Active Member

Another point would be, you are getting T3 resolve (20) pants and gloves for doing minimal effort. The ORANGE adornments are amazing, and well make up for any other stats on the gear.

The ring picks up an additional rune slot, having a WHITE/ GREEN/ ORANGE as well as 22 resolve, also amazing.
    captainbeatty451 and DoomDrake like this.
  7. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Well I still like my kly pants better thou :) Stats on those 20 resolve items equal to stats on 11 resolve T2 heroic gear. I do see a reason thou to have 40 fervor overcap with orange rune thou - for raiders you either do that or cripple yourself (not much of choice if you ask me)
    But with gloves - passing 10 fervor rune? ... to temping given fact that all it take is time to grind nothing else
  8. Revanu Well-Known Member

Unless you have massive availability of all current fervor over cap raid loot currently in game; the gloves from PG are BIS and toss up between Expert Kly pants or PG pants pending your current armor make up.
  9. Kielex Well-Known Member

Potency coverts to HP because of Enhanced Vigor. Fourth rune upgrades have 400 potency. Done.
    Kioske and Snikkety like this.