Senior guide Squeecha comes to the test server!!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cloudrat, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

Thank you. It will take time but the healing will come.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Squeecha Senior Guide

I know it ain't long notice, but tomorrow at 7 AM PST (I think that equates to 3 GMT) I'll be on for a bit to does the Guide's Guide to Thalumbra.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Too early for me, most likely, but it may help for others! I'll get it posted on the facebook EQ2 Testers group shortly.

Thanks!

EDIT: Where will you be located for this? :D
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

good things, I's got's my factions for that place.
    Thanke you Squeecha :D
  5. Squeecha Senior Guide

Oh, it'll bes someplace easy enough to gets to.. Thundering Steppes is fairly convenient for everyone.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yay that's even betters than I can's come with all my " big " toons, and the not so big ones .
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

w00t i'll be there as soon as I finish my scroll and plant run on HoF. hope to see the newsies soon.
  8. Alenna Well-Known Member

thank you have all my test toons ready when they are old enough to brave thalumbra. now to keep an eye out for the newsies
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

Once you get either the Guides Guide to Thalumbra or Newsies, you can do them at any time. The one key thing is to only do the last step during a double status time. It's a HUGE payoff.
  10. Leafa Active Member

Oh no!!! I've been trying to check in every morning and still I missed this :(

Thanks so much for doing it, and hopefully I'll catch the next time you offer Thalumbra. I'm disappointed, but grateful that you come to test server when you do!
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Was way too early for me since hubby and I are night owls. Hope lots of people got the quest tho. Thanks for running the event. :D
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well then, in that case, just stay up 'til the event! :D

Uwk
    >hoot<
  13. yippie New Member

any word on when double status might be run
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's an excellent question! I'd like to know as well! :D

Uwk
  15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

That isn't something a Senior Guide would have any control over, nor any advanced knowledge of, so it wouldn't be announced in her thread about guide events she runs for Test.
  16. Squeecha Senior Guide

The Mum is right. The only knowledge we gets of things like double status or whatevers is from the same source as everyone else. We is players watching for those things too
  17. Leafa Active Member

Squeecha, I set some gourmet cheese out -- just in case your whiskers twitch to offer Thalumbra Guide quest :)

A Littlebird on Test will try hard to catch any notice given here!
  18. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

We've got several brand-spanking-new level 100s on Test, thanks to the free level 100 character promotion, so you have some fresh blood for when/if you feel up to visiting us again, ma'am! :D I'm seeing people out and about on Test! /mock-faints.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! :D

Uwk
    Ocarinah and Leonitas like this.
  20. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I hope some day I manage to get the Newsies and Guides' Guide quests so I get plenty of status on Test. I hope someday I can be running around Test more often...eyeballs her long long long todo list and wants to burn it rofl.