~Lava Forged~ Isle of Refuge

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kittybock, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Shannon, we are happy to have you. You are a great addition to our team :D
  2. samirish New Member

Cant decide between a Templar or Troubadour. Which one is needed more in the guild?
  3. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Hmm, we don't have anyone running a main, as a Templar, at moment. A good healer is hard to beat.
    We do have a couple bards, but folks have different schedules....so, what would you like to play? :)
  4. samirish New Member

Templar it is then :)
  5. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Just curious are you guys raiding at all? I am getting on verge to be exhausted with rat race (namely grinding out my 4th Ascend to the level 10) and might simply change server for change environment (really getting tied of pressure do this and complete this by this time etc.)
  6. Raff Well-Known Member

We're running guild groups for experts & heroics regularly, Doom. Lot of peeps working on Epic 2.0's. And we plan to start Saturday afternoon raids soon. Plus new content incoming. And we also have a very active day crew.

Since IoR is a one way trip, why not make a low level alt and come hang out on the server and in guild to see if you like it first.
    DoomDrake likes this.
  7. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

As new KA bauble became available - I am thinking create level 1 conjuror on IoR and boosted him up to KA level :)
    Kittybock likes this.
  8. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Very cool! Give us a shout.

And welcome to the new folks that found their way to the Island yesterday :)
    DoomDrake likes this.
  9. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Give me days thou - need grind out last Ascend to level 10 and then I can take a break :)
    Kittybock likes this.
  10. Vunder Well-Known Member

My biggest problem is nobody raids on this server..consistantly. I have a fully ascended geared toon on the server (moved over because I was told there are raid guilds) well there isnt.

No groups (unless you are in a lovely guild like Lava Forged) no raids, not much of anything.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  11. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Well, come over n' run some groups with us. Give me a shout when on.

We are trying to get our new and returning folks geared, many of us have well-geared/ Ascended or almost Ascended toons. One of the issues--and this applies to most servers-- folks get geared, then some new guild spins up, planning to raid and fizzles. It divides existing forces. We keep pluggin' away though.
  12. Raff Well-Known Member

LOL...Kitty beat me to it. Come play with us Vunder. No need to be lonely on IoR :)
    Vunder and Kittybock like this.
  13. Vunder Well-Known Member

haha sounds like a dating site line.
    Mizgamer62 and Kittybock like this.
  14. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Updated original post.

More folks always welcome on the Isle. We have a pretty happening daytime bunch, as well as a pretty solid evening crew. Saturdays and Sundays are active as well.... fun times!

• Could use some more late night players, to round things out.
    Come join us....we'll keep the beer cold for ya ;)

Kitty
    Raff and Prissetta like this.
  15. Rdoan New Member

Hey everyone,

I am returning player and i will look for raiding after i level a new fresh toon.

I am just wondering, if you start to plan raiding, which weekdays and when you plan to do it?

If it will be good for me, i would like to create a class which needed by guild :)
  16. Kittybock Well-Known Member

We are looking at Casual raiding on Sat or Sun, during daytime...which is a little different from many guilds. We are not Hardcore, but we'd like to get our folks into a weekend raid here and there, as we have so many on at a time, it is a waste not to. Currently, we have had so many new folks join, that we are trying to get folks geared and adorned. If you are looking for hardcore raiding, that would not be us.

Note: we also have folks that just want to run Heroics and work on alts. That's always welcome as well.
  17. Raff Well-Known Member

Work at night, play during the daytime? Shift worker? Play EU or AUS/NZ times? Retired and looking for a daytime gaming fix? Lava Forged runs an active day crew on Isle of Refuge. Family friendly, casual guild looking for more adventurers.

Costs less than a cuppa at Starbucks to transfer a main to IoR :)
    Kittybock likes this.
  18. Kittybock Well-Known Member

[IMG]

You're invited to our 1st Anniversary Celebration:

Join the members of Lava Forged--and other residents of the Isle--on Saturday, July 1st, to celebrate the 1st Anniversary of the Isle of Refuge Server and Lava Forged. While we washed ashore on June 28th, we thought we'd hold the event on a Saturday to allow more to attend.

Pirate Booty:

We've uncovered Pirate Booty on the Isle. A guildie has slipped away with the goods and must be found! Treasure Hunt, woot!
    Lava Forged will be hosting Treasure Hunt events starting Saturday, July 1st in the AM. Clues will be dropped in General Chat and in Island_Time chat. Follow the clues to our stealthy player in Norrath. First person to find the hidden treasure (player) will receive the stated prize for that "Hunt". We have several treasure hunts planned :)

We love our Isle and the folks on it. We wanted to have a huge celebration and give something back to our amazing Isle community. Regardless of guild or race (okay, okay...we'll even let Gnomes attend), feel free to join the festivities. Lave Forged Guildies are encouraged to attend, but those that are assisting with a specific Treasure Hunt will not be eligible for that round's Prize(s). We will also open the Guild Hall to visitors and be handing out additional items.

Prizes:
    Some of the prizes include: A Krono...yes a Krono! There will also be Plat prizes, a full set of the KA tradeskill purple adorns, some special house items and an Emerald Nightmare Pegasus Mount.
    • Prizes awarded by the Lava Forged Guild.
    • In the case of discrepancies or If it appears that there is a question of cheating, alternate prizes may be substituted.
      • We do not foresee any problems, but gamers will be gamers ;)
    Set Sail for the Isle:
    If you've never tried the Isle, now may be the time. If you are thinking of making the tripl, give us a shout.

More info:
    For those that want to ask questions and/ or watch the fun, we will be posting the clues in General Chat, as well as in Island_Time, we can also invite folks to voice chat.
    • For more info, contact Kittaene or any of our officers in-game or via EQ2 Discord, contact Kitty.
    [IMG]
    To join chat from another server: /join Isle_of_Refuge.Island_Time
    Toes in the sand, ice cold beer & orc on the barbie! It's Island Time :cool:
    See you there,
    Kitty
    Raff likes this.
  19. Maxxen Member

Hello, I am looking to return back to the game and starting over from scratch since it's been so long. You guild sounds like what I am looking for. Are there any particular classes you guys are missing from groups or low on?
    Kittybock likes this.
  20. Raff Well-Known Member

We're a bit short of Swashbucklers currently. Several members have them as alts, but no one has one as a main anymore. But that is not a requirement. It is just an answer to your question.

If you do join, play what is fun for you.