Sorcerer DPS balance

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Kioske, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Revanu Well-Known Member

This comment deserves a trophy. well played.
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

No it doesn't. Konc3pt hasn't made a single constructive comment since he joined the forums. He is a professional troll.
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

of course, coercers should be below furies !!!
  4. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Well historically coercer was T1++ class so it should situationally have at least 200-300% DPS of BL imo
  5. Earar Well-Known Member

historically ? when exactly ?
  6. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

2004 - time of game release before nerf bat swing for first time over coercer head
    P.S. Charming heroics was fun btw ...
  7. Earar Well-Known Member

charm some mobs in reavers remnant challenge or expert zones and you'll see big DPS !!
  8. Mrmacky Active Member

I feel like we are getting off topic. Please don't veer off of the main topic at hand. I don't like trolls.
  9. Revanu Well-Known Member

Stop diverting the lack of discussion on subject at hand macky. Troll.
  10. Yards Well-Known Member

On high dps fights, my raid makes me sit for konc3pts berzerker.
    Earar likes this.
  11. Revanu Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that be more dps tho? :p
  12. Yards Well-Known Member

I think you read it backwards...
  13. Revanu Well-Known Member

14. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Well I tell you old secret of getting perfect pet ....
    You need warlock type of mob and master (and nowadays would be ancient level) charm - that was THE pets anything else (including wizard type mobs bleh, meh). Problem with charm that you have to relay on spells/CA of your pet... Since all mobs are melee-brawler nowadays type you get nothing but autoattack damage from them on top of it you can't charm named heroics anymore. By the way those wisps in Bonemire make warlocks and wizards with all masters cry (back in time)- that's how good those pets were.
    I was trying to find any warlock or at least wizard type of pet in Kurnak and did not found any (when I came back from retirement during end of AoM x-pack and was catching up with game and content)
  15. Konc3pt Active Member

sorry if the truth hurts
  16. Melt Actually plays the game

Yet another beautiful display of linguistic talent.
  17. Yoube Active Member

Another hot-n-ready Konc3pt fan for the entertainment and enjoyment of forum readers everywhere...
  18. Simien Active Member

During this downtime they are fixing Sorcerers!! HA HA HA Well a guy can wish.

I canceled sub today...after 13 years I'm not waiting until November for my wizard to be fixed....if it gets fixed then. Sucks but at the end of May I'm out, had some great fun but it is time to do a little more fishing. :) Peace
    DoomDrake likes this.
  19. Zelox Active Member

people have no respect these days
    Konc3pt likes this.
  20. Earar Well-Known Member

u still can come bock.
    nothing is irreversible u know :)
    Simien likes this.