Sorcerer DPS balance

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Kioske, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Earar Well-Known Member

but conjus are anyway already in a nice spot without the fervor rune
  2. Yards Well-Known Member

I did not troll I simply said that you don't know what you are talking about and I still stand firm on that. She has an ability called caught dreaming that drains your power. And unless you are just in the best guild to ever play this game, I don't think there is any way you are killing Terris in 3 minutes, so don't come here talking like you know the script of a 15+ minute fight because you can stay alive for 3 minutes.
  3. Fairin Active Member

i forget mmo players cant read i never said i killed her just i said we pulled her and thats what i remember from the time we had left in raid.

so don't come in here proclaiming to know a script on a 15 min fight without actually backing it up Yards. that was my initial pull observation of the strat,

seeing how people need 5x our actual dps to bring her down with Current mitigation i really wanna see how people kill her its not like we hold back... cause i'm calling hax..

caught dreaming is a 3 second pulse damage aoe with power drain, deals roughly 50k mana damage per 3 seconds per person, which is roughly again 10% of someones power pool. full draining someone takes 30 seconds so in this one instance yeah a clarity potion wouldn't cover it.
  4. Veta Well-Known Member

Uh oh, the jig is up. Our cover is blown boys.

You should post your raid wide dps and the damage ability break down of the highest person of that parse. This data could be proof there are hackers. I am suspicious of that Yard guy's 50k potency.
  5. badname912 Active Member

.. wait 1mil ward... clearly u dont know how it increases the average player with 20k pot. it can easily be a minimum of a 12mil ward and is basically absolutely necessary with the damage incoming in t4 and expert raid. especially when wards are so OP right now.
  6. Veta Well-Known Member

What are you talking about? Did you think I was referring to the dragon tree ward? I am using the information he gave me about the non-bugged sorc wards which they receive in their class and sorc tree. He said without bugging them they are 500k wards. If each ward is 500k, then that is 1mil total in wards. He claims the ward bug is an exploit, which I'd imagine it is not. The ward bug just makes the ward scale off of potency, which is probably what it should be doing in the first place. Clearly, you seem to have skipped some reading.
  7. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Bud where you seen BL running speced to the left? On other bite me but I do not see any ward boost from left side spec. Plus you are not really suggesting that BL will not just change stance during fight but also flip spec??? (in case you forgot it - it will strip all my buffing). Again just 2 clarify - BL have 2 wards - one is small that we can spam all day long it USE TO be godly good because of fast refresh nearly been able solo heal on Master Chosen in spiritual that is true but not anymore. Plus with left side specs I simply get couple AoE heals but not wards. Second ward that comes off Spiritual Primal Chain been broken for like 2 or 3 years?. Left side spec won't make BL healer it best case scenario it will be ghetto version of fury healing w/o cure. I am pretty sure equally geared warlock/sin/wizard will outdamage BL in spiritual may be not by much but they will
  8. Revanu Well-Known Member

We should ban together and pay more attention to those who know not what they speak. We may learn a few things about feats we've already accomplished from a lesser perspective.
  9. Dinger Member

Well hey.. AB was only the most active server for the majority of the history of this game... so I guess life was tough for you most of your server life.
  10. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

That is true in a sense - with full set of Geo or Ether class and dumpfire on 1.30min timer and Primal Chain - BL practically always have something heavy hitting to cast with eth proc. But here is a deal its always a choice what to hit with eth proc
    2 Ascend + Epic
    1 Ascend + Primal Chain
    Epic + Ascend + Part of Primal Chain
    Truth is that Ascending heavy hitters always win priority and not just over primal chain but also over Epic (which is ancient but ascend merely experts). I bet you will get you -20% re-use timer charm very soon so we are talking about bunch of 2min24sec abilities - with Geo you can fit 2 per eth proc - and if my count right all you do align Geo spells with eth proc and always get something
    Fairin likes this.
  11. Melt Actually plays the game

Honestly given the stats I've seen here and there of Revelations, I wouldn't be surprised if you're pulling around 30 billion dps just in T1s. Daray stated he has over 100 static fervor... You having 5x the dps of Fairin's guild really isn't unbelieveable.
  12. Fairin Active Member

its not like we hold back on purpose...maybe we need everyone with 50k potency.. you know.. double what we got...that'd fix it in a jimmy. i mean doesn't everyone have 100 tithe potency by now? . sheesh noobs.., been grinding since KA came out (is when i returned to the game) im 26/20/20 potcbstam maybe im doin it wrong... oh well wont matter come may 2nd .. probably.
  13. Melt Actually plays the game

I'm not sure what you just said. Tithe was in ToT. Vynie has 61 points in potency and I see him SLRing daily, so grinding isnt even it. And May 2nd everything will be adjusted to make the rune worthless like everything that comes out.
  14. Yards Well-Known Member

It's funny that you think I have 50k potency. I can make my sig say 2k potency or 70k potency. Fact is we are not the only guild to kill terris. Every expansion you have a few guilds with good players who kill things months before anyone else. Then they put out a game update with overpowered loot to dumb down the content in order to push more people through it.
    Mizgamer62 and Veta like this.
  15. Veta Well-Known Member

100 fervor static when? In raids? It is possible. Solo, most likely not. We have the same amount of fervor items leaving us at 89.1 solo, with heartbound active. In raids, base, I am at 100.5, which would include things like fire seeds buff, troub fervor buff, etc. There isn't really a way to inflate fervor, such as potency/cb/sta with tithe. It is fairly straight forward in obtaining good fervor items such as the epic 2.0 weapon, mara belt, kraletus helm, cloak adornment. Then there is the obvious heartbound buff.

Mainly the troll post was because Fairin was upset and saying we were hacking. Although, Fairin hasn't been the first.
  16. Fairin Active Member

i came back from a four year break when ka released... is when i started grinding for potency is what i meant.. i didnt get the headstart =)

not upset - people claim i hack and bot too, more curious than anything to see how yeh do 5x our dps... as i said.. its not like we hold back or anything...
  17. Kielex Well-Known Member

A bit sad that this expansion is the wallet expansion. It keeps many guilds from progression as they should.
    Earar likes this.
  18. Earar Well-Known Member

it's the experimentation Xpac ... where they tried some new stuff. a lot of stuff. and not all work .. but the good thing is it keeps u busy ... the bad thing the grind never stops ... u can grind for everything

coins, SP, faction, keys, XP, tithe, fragments, illegible scrolls, receipes, crafting books, and of course burned key

so much to grind, too much to grind actually.

it's insane. ANd if u like your toon to be as good as u can, u certainly don't have time to level up many alts ... or you don't care, level alts but then they are all mediocre :/
  19. Konc3pt Active Member

a lot of rustled jimmies in this thread from non factor guilds.
    Revanu likes this.
  20. Beee Well-Known Member

Back to topic: Should we nerf a corcerer who beats a summoner ? :cool: