Monk VS Bruiser

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by gaymer77, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Earar Well-Known Member

i thought u couldn't tank both because depending on your alignment, one of themwould OS you.

guess I'm wrong :)
  2. Kabbe Member

Tsunami, BoW and TT will save you. BT,SG, IF will not.
    To last 2 mins someone need to fill the gaps here. Perfectly timed I would say you have an 9 sec and a 10 sec gap in those 2 min you need something like warden unlimited DS for a set of time...

(Edited 14 sec ,15 sec and another 15 sec without 100% avoidence but cover those and you get 2 min 31 sec)
  3. Nero Active Member

Numerous ways to lessen or eliminate that gap all together. BoR pre pull. Get an Illy to reset you once you are on your last temp.

They will 1 shot you if you get hit. The idea is to have something up at all times that prevents them from touching you.
  4. Genghes Active Member

Ugh now I feel like I need to attempt this now
    Earar likes this.
  5. Nero Active Member

You got it!
  6. Kabbe Member

Tried Illy and Swash reset on Monk. Neither reseted any of Tsunami,BoW,TT,SG,IF or BT. Am I missing something ?
  7. Earar Well-Known Member

The illi resets all abilities, even asc ones so would be strange they can't rest other spells

The swash resets all CAs normally
  8. Kabbe Member

Dammit now I am uncertain... Need to test it again to be sure it was the illu in group that cast reset and not swash...
  9. Earar Well-Known Member

I'll test it tonight too, makes me wonder now
  10. Nero Active Member

I can 100% guarantee that the illy reset will bring up your temps. Swash one will not.
  11. Ryuken Active Member

What is an illy reset?
  12. Earar Well-Known Member

Timelord. One of their epic spells
  13. Ryuken Active Member

Aha, Illusionist reset, skill called Timelord.

Thanks Earar!
  14. Instagib New Member

Never use the Monk's group FD.
    I have mine to the highest tier it can be and it has NEVER worked when I needed it to.

Just Sayin
  15. Genghes Active Member

Yep solo tankable