~Lava Forged~ Isle of Refuge

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kittybock, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Yep, heals are always welcome. We have multiple DPS and a couple more tanks getting geared, as I play mainly days and weekends (some evenings). The Isle is not as big on LFG, we generally run in guild groups. Most folks on the server are pretty nice.
  2. Raff Well-Known Member

Never a better time to bring that max lvl toon to IoR than now. Character transfers for subscribed members is 450 station cash...for now anyway. How long it will last is anyone's guess.

Lava Forged has an active Daytime crew for you night shifters and late EU'ers. Look us up if you are looking for a family friendly crew of adventurers.
    Kittybock likes this.
  3. Bizquick New Member

I am a new player. I did subscribe, however I have no real idea on how to play the game. I am assuming that IoR means Isle of Refuge? I have made it to level 6 on a necromancer, however I am looking at the conjurer real hard. Does your guild take in new players? Do they have the patience for the simple questions that a new person like myself would ask?
    Kittybock likes this.
  4. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Yes, it is Isle of Refuge. We like helping folks, especially those that are new or returning. There is so much to do in this game, that it really helps you to join a Guild! I suggest folks at least listening on voice, as a lot of info is covered much faster that way.

I will be running errands for a bit, but one of our Senior Officers should be on, if you'd like to give them a shout :)

Kitty
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  5. Raff Well-Known Member

Weekend play is really active....had a ton of folks on this past Saturday & Sunday. Weekday Daytimes (CST & Late EU) are busy also. We're casual, mostly working adults & retirees (some folks will play with their kids at times), family friendly guild looking for new adventurers. Guild voice & Chat are used regularly.
    Kittybock likes this.
  6. Raff Well-Known Member

Work at night, play during the daytime? Play EU times? Retired and looking for a daytime gaming fix? Lava Forged runs an active day crew on Isle of Refuge. Family friendly, casual guild looking for more adventurers
  7. Kittybock Well-Known Member

We actually have folks on evenings, as well. :D We usually promote adding day crowd as it can be harder for daytime/ EU players to find folks on in their time slot.

It's a great time to move to the Isle, since they've lowered the price of transfers TO Isle of Refuge.
  8. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Original post updated.

Price for a transfer to the Isle has been reduced. You can make the move for the same price as a Caffe Mocha. ;) Transfers are only 500 DBC, before Member Discount.
    Raff likes this.
  9. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Will be running Saturday Aftn Raids shortly!!

If not on the Isle, get here. ;) If on the Isle, send me a tell.

Kitty
    Raff likes this.
  10. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Kittybump.

Wonderful people in this guild... ;)
    Kittybock likes this.
  11. Littlebit New Member

This is a wonderful,people friendly,helpful guild.We have people on at all hours of the night or day.Come join us !
    Raff and Kittybock like this.
  12. Kittybock Well-Known Member

• Would love to add some more swashies for Daytime Heroics.
    • Have a couple additional Tanks up and coming working their on epic 2.0, so could use some additional Heals, as well.
    Raff likes this.
  13. Toxicity New Member

Best guild on the isle:rolleyes:
    Raff and Kittybock like this.
  14. rytine New Member

fun fun fun
    Kittybock likes this.
  15. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Woot, level 152 :) We're moving on up....
  16. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Toes in the sand, ice cold beer and Orc on the barbie. it's Island Time :cool:

The reason we are offering this invitation to come visit the Isle: Living on Island time is different. Many players that have not visited, see it as just the "Free Trade Server." The community on the Isle is super solid. Sure, Free Trade is a component of the server, and makes it much easier to gear up toons and alts, but the heart of any server is its people. We hit the mother lode on that one :D

Many guilds need more. We have several guilds working on Raiding, as well as Casual and Crafting Guilds. Roll a baby toon, come visit the Isle...or bring a geared toon. Transfers fees to the Isle are less than a Caffe Mocha at Starbucks. We'll keep the beer cold!

The server community has joined together, to bring more folks to the Isle. We now have a chat channel in Discord and have created a cross-server in-game chat, in case you'd like to ask about living on Island time. ;)

/join Isle_Of_Refuge.Island_time

https://discord.gg/CqHQD4e
    HaphazardAllure and DoomDrake like this.
  17. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Some more refugees have found their way to the shores of the Isle this week. Welcome :)

• With upcoming tanks and, now, more heals, we'd love to see more DPS toons for groups. All friendly folks are welcome, though.
    Toes in the sand, ice cold beer and Orc on the barbie. it's Island Time :cool:
    Kitty
    Raff and Prissetta like this.
  18. ailesh530 New Member

there been a few cross server chats set up for a very long time such as the one for decorators and a few others but anyone can join them
  19. ailesh530 New Member

did someone answer your questions about our guild weather your in are guild or not ill always group with you you can always ask me questions via email too round.dancer@outlook.com my main on isle of refuge is shoamia if you want to add me to ur friends list i play days sometimes night sometimes. so it makes it nice cause i am on at different times meet and play with different ppl i am also on sky fire but isle of refuge is my main server
    Kittybock likes this.
  20. Raff Well-Known Member

You misunderstood the post. That comment was made back when the current xpac was still in Beta Testing. We had guildies playing beta & playing live but using the TS for guild voice chat only.